Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it should be co main event since It’s a way bigger fight than Glover v miesha

It could honestly serve as main event

IIRC it’s third fight down somebody correct me if I am wrong

It should be the Main.

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

No arguments here, that's the perfect fight to set the stage for Lawler-Dos Anjos.

Well you see there's contracts involved. Ricardo Lamas was supposed to rematch a former champion in the co-main. Then that fighter got promoted to a ppv main event because Frankie Edgar got injured. He's being replaced by someone named Emmett, but the fight keeps its slot

Over two former champions in RDA and Lawler?

<{cruzshake}>

You Perryites need to temper your illusions and accept his mid-tier status...

Last edited:
Well you see there's contracts involved. Ricardo Lamas was supposed to rematch a former champion in the co-main. Then that fighter got promoted to a ppv main event because Frankie Edgar got injured. He's being replaced by someone named Emmett, but the fight keeps its slot
Why though?

That fight is retarded. Why the fuck is a top 3 guy fighting an unranked guy? And the schmuck didn't even make weight.

So what if it is a late replacement? it is still a shit fight, def not countdown worthy nor should it be anywhere near the main event.

Glover is fighting miesha? What are the odds, i might bet on that one. That Y chromosome is powerful

it should be co main event since It’s a way bigger fight than Glover v miesha

IIRC it’s third fight down somebody correct me if I am wrong
Glover/Cirkunov isn't even a co-main though

Is this Santino guy any good? I saw him eyepoke a guy after drowning in a monsoon.....

.....or something

and wasn't he the Peruvian on TUF Brazil that had an affair with one of the milf celebs?

Back