Perhaps Lando is for real.

GSPrush1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Had Ferguson hurt, and a devastating KO of Makdessi. Perhaps Lando is a rising contender to take note of.

Full camp lando is a god amongst men.

Yeah he's for real I've been looking forward to this fight since it was announced to see How Lando would do and wow amazing cartwheel Tko that just solidifies Tony shot at the title more, but I love Lando now and I want to see all his fights

I want him to fight a top 10 contender now. He's ready

No "perhaps" about it.

This kid is like a zombie, go-for-broke wild-man.

Striking is really cool to watch.

He may be champ down the road.

He was extremely impressive against ferguson on short notice. There were still some questions unanswered, because of Tony's style (getting hit a lot).

But Lando looked amazing in that fight, and looked just as good tonight. He is one of the guys to keep a close eye on for sure.

His performance against Ferguson says more than a spinning kick KO. While his technique and accuracy was nice, it was more Makdessi's fault for having no idea how to defend spinning kicks. Lando didn't even have any real setup for it, Makdessi just dropped his hands and kept his head centered.

Beating the shit out of common folk is nothing when you've gone up against the Imperial Fleet.

he's good

but obviously he needs to climb the ladder.

155 is a shark tank, goat my ass

His performance against Ferguson says more than a spinning kick KO. While his technique and accuracy was nice, it was more Makdessi's fault for having no idea how to defend spinning kicks. Lando didn't even have any real setup for it, Makdessi just dropped his hands and kept his head centered.

u dumb bro, he was setting it up with the lowline leg kicks/sidekicks whatever since the start of the fight

looked really loose in there again and landed the big wheel kick
look forward to seeing him fight the contenders at 55!

He set it up with the knee stomps

Lando is as real as Spock wearing a Christmas Bigfoot sweater.

ChV5qK3UcAAw63K.jpg

Back