Perfect time for Bisping/Rockhold rubber match

fractal

93andbeyond.com
@red
Reaction score
Both guys are coming off losses. Rockhold will probably be suspended for 3 months due to the KO. But after that, why not?

Make it happen, Bisping either retires on a loss like a warrior, or causes tremendous rocksalt

Bisping vs Nick Diaz for the money fight

Bisping vs Forest at catchweight could be fun

Bisping should retire asap. He loses to whomever he fights next. Luke would murder him this go around.

No. It's Michael's last fight and it should be a legacy fight. He should fight a washed up legend he can be favourite to beat.

No. It's Michael's last fight and it should be a legacy fight. He should fight a washed up legend he can be favourite to beat.
Great logic. Is that you in av? Legacy fight? This isnt a movie kid. So he can be favorable? Mike is done, and that's ok. He has no wins left.

Great logic. Is that you in av? Legacy fight? This isnt a movie kid. So he can be favorable? Mike is done, and that's ok. He has no wins left.
Lol. It's the ufc Manlet. What have you been watching?
Cm punk has fought in this organisation. They can do what the fuck they like.

I don't think Luke dares to take the risk of losing to Bisping again, can you imagine? I don't think his massive ego can take another hit.

I don't think Luke dares to take the risk of losing to Bisping again, can you imagine? I don't think his massive ego can take another hit.
I think Luke would love this fight. I'm sure he truly believes the second fight was a fluke and would love to redeem himself, and pick up an easy win off a former champion. I'd pick Luke again and am sure he would be the fav.

Bisping already said he didn't want a fight where he has to talk trash and this match up will inevitably lead to that.

I think it's a great grudge match, but can't see Bisping wanting it.

the reason they fought the first time was because bisping supposedly got the better of luke in sparring, and talked about if on ufc tonight.

i know sparring means jack shit and so does bisping i was just being a prick

I don't think either one of them want this fight, even as a Bisping fan I think Rockhold has this one down, but he wouldn't want to get into the octagon with Bisping just in case history repeats itself.

Bisping/Machida is the fight to make. Remember fights are supposed to be competitive.

Bisping already won the rubber match. Their first match was at AKA.

Back