Per Twitter, Conor is at DAZN Fight Night in Boston tonight

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
Evidently Proper Twelve is a sponsor.

Just turned on PFL and it's a sponsor there too.

Gotta give the guy credit, he took a one-sided beating two weeks ago but you'd never know it from his actions.

He looked really uncomfortable when he appeared on the big screen

Damn

it's hard to watch this

Conor has been filthy rich for a long time, man. Well before the 9-figure payday against Mayweather. He had something like 3 of the top 5 PPVs in UFC history already by that point and crazy sponsorship money.

I don't know why everybody is acting like his stupid whisky is some gamechanger for him.

Evidently Proper Twelve is a sponsor.

Just turned on PFL and it's a sponsor there too.

Gotta give the guy credit, he took a one-sided beating two weeks ago but you'd never know it from his actions.
Hardest working mmapreneur on the planet

If Conor the CEO plans on fighting at the highest level he needs to delegate

He looks like a deer in headlights

You should take some time away from public after a loss like that to collect yourself

You cared enough to immediately respond lol
Why is that the only response ever when someone says what I did

I had to say it....who really fucking cares if he was there? Does it change your life in any way?

Fuckin sheeple

hes all coked up because he knows his whisky endeavor is going down in flames and will leave him broke.

He looks like a deer in headlights

You should take some time away from public after a loss like that to collect yourself
Yeah it was a nice little caption that didn't represent the video at all. He looked normal in the video almost bored then some captures a screen shot of him looking "concerned". Ha. Conor haters look for anything little thing they can to discredit or crap on him. Its hilarious.

Back