People with Conor Avatars. Wouldn't you be embarrassed if people IRL knew you had such avatar?

Do you really want to go down this road? Really?

We are ALL posting on a forum about a sport where men compete half naked. If that is how you look at things, then, yeah, you are a sexually and emotionally insecure individual and will want to try and "counter" that by posting photos of half naked women so you can sleep at night.

Yes I do because this thread topic is really stupid lol You're patronizing people about their avatars. I mean...really? Then you say people have sexual and emotional issues? Why are you so miserable? Who pissed you off today? What girl friend zoned you? Who gives a FUCK what picture people use as their avatars BUT if we're going to go down that road it defiantly is LESS embarrassing if you're using pictures of girls half-naked then men half-naked. A pointless sub-argument created from a REALLY stupid thread.

No

Yes.
what-what-in-the-butt-o.gif
<[analyzed}><[analyzed}><[analyzed}><[analyzed}>

@RJ43 think it's less embarrassing to have this as your avatar then a hot girl

3c063cca47c5a5fe03ad43a7a1416f72.jpg

<{cruzshake}>

What's wrong with you?

Yes I do because this thread topic is really stupid. You're patronizing people about their avatars. I mean...really? Then you say people have sexual and emotional issues? Why are you so miserable? Who pissed you off today? What girl friend zoned you? Who gives a FUCK what picture people use as their avatars BUT if we're going to go down that road it defiantly is LESS embarrassing if you're using pictures of girls half-naked then men half-naked. A pointless sub-argument created from a REALLY stupid thread.

<Fedor23>

@RJ43 think it's less embarrassing to have this as your avatar then a hot girl

3c063cca47c5a5fe03ad43a7a1416f72.jpg

<{cruzshake}>

What's wrong with you?

I really struck a nerve, I see. Take a break, John Wick. Go get some air and compose yourself. This is pathetic.

Looking at a beautiful, barely clothed woman >>>>> looking at shirtless Conor...how the fuck do men on here find that debatable? I'd rather stare at a gorgeous woman I'll never have than stare a man I'll never be.

Sherdog is fucked up lol
498287.jpg

I don't get it either, mang.

Listen...there are REAL things in the world to raise ones ire about...whereas hot girls in avatars should NOT be an issue, regardless of whether or not one likes the user or not.

Being triggered by hot girls in avatars = LAME

I don't think we should hate on peoples Avs, Conor based or not. We all pick Avs of something/somebody we like, admire or even want to fuck (also Conor based) it's no big deal.

Whether some of us like it or not, Conor is a combat sports icon and as annoying as some of his hangers on are at least he can really fight, unlike Ronda.

I really struck a nerve, I see. Take a break, John Wick. Go get some air and compose yourself. This is pathetic.

LOL Retreating now because you got nothing to say? You can post your emojis and do your best Donald Trump impression but you just wrote that it's more embarrassing to post pictures of half naked girls then half naked men on Sherdog as your avatar

<{cruzshake}>

Run away though little chicken.

giphy.gif

Retreating because you got nothing to say? You can post your emojis and do your best Donald Trump impression but you just wrote that it's more embarrassing to post pictures of half naked girls then half naked men on Sherdog as your avatar <{cruzshake}>.

Run away though little chicken

giphy.gif

I'm not retreating. I'm just sitting back and letting you make a fool of yourself.

Here's something to think about while your mom cuts the crust off your PB&J:

One of us is confirmed to either: A) Have a semi-naked photo of Conor McGregor on our computer or B) Have an image search history for said image. Spoiler alert: it ain't me.

<40>

This thread didn't turn out like you planned, did it?

Lol read my profile and it's all pointing to where you can find fwap material...

You sound like the kid who didn't masterbate til you were 20 because your parents said your dick was the devil
I sure as fuck didn't talk too much sex with my parents

If that's the reason why I don't have the word "penis" written all over my profile page like you do, I'm nothing but thankful tbh

I mean you can be gay all you want and not that there is anything wrong with that... But that dick obsession sure as fuck doesn't look too healthy mate

Back