People with Conor Avatars. Wouldn't you be embarrassed if people IRL knew you had such avatar?

Seriously, I see you people with avatar of Conor, a man with a guerilla on his chest....and I think WOW just WOW.

I wonder what your family and friends would think? I mean, specially if they saw your Love obsession over this man..I know they would think you're such beta cucks.

Truly, an absolute disgrace.eland so

I hope you people are kids, because if you are an adult...then damn.

That's me you're talking about and I'm proud of who I am. My name is John Swan and I'm from the Lough in Cork Ireland so share feel free to share.

P.s I love Conor

I can relate to the McGregor avatar people. I too enjoy a big ole ass in my avatar as well

You seem to be missing the point. You don't get to create a thread complaining about dumb avatars when you have a dumb avatar. People like mocking other people who clearly have no sense of irony, and Leroy invited us all to do that to him.

No avatars are actually an issue; the TS's blatant lack of self-awareness is the issue.

My AV features a girl...

*GASP!*
faceoff.PNG

<------------------------------------------

I'd be much more embarrassed if I didn't know the difference between gorilla and guerrilla.

I take offense to these hot female avatar jabs. At least I got to meet mine.

Do you really want to go down this road? Really?

We are ALL posting on a forum about a sport where men compete half naked. If that is how you look at things, then, yeah, you are a sexually and emotionally insecure individual and will want to try and "counter" that by posting photos of half naked women so you can sleep at night.
Is your argument that we are all gay?

I take offense to these hot female avatar jabs. At least I got to meet mine.

giphy.gif

It's like you want men to see it and be aroused, that's super creepy bro
Lol read my profile and it's all pointing to where you can find fwap material...

You sound like the kid who didn't masterbate til you were 20 because your parents said your dick was the devil

Seriously, I see you people with avatar of Conor, a man with a guerilla on his chest....and I think WOW just WOW.

I wonder what your family and friends would think? I mean, specially if they saw your Love obsession over this man..I know they would think you're such beta cucks.

Truly, an absolute disgrace.

I hope you people are kids, because if you are an adult...then damn.

what makes you think they have any honor or self esteem ? :D

giphy.gif

Not as desperate as having some avatar of a woman in a bikini that wouldn't even look once at you.

you have low standards or look like shit, she ain't no model, just a chick in a bikini.
I'm far from doing only 10s, but I've had better and worse lol

Looking at a beautiful, barely clothed woman >>>>> looking at shirtless Conor...how the fuck do men on here find that debatable? I'd rather stare at a gorgeous woman I'll never have than stare a man I'll never be.

Sherdog is fucked up lol

Back