People who stand too close to you in line

I just reach out and grab their hand.

This fuckin shits me, the line isn't going to move any quicker dickhead. You get this a lot at airports I find, waiting to dump your bag etc, this is why it's always handy to have a carry on bag you can swing behind you to create an exclusion zone around oneself. Even better with a backpack.

Am I being petty/sensitive or does this annoy anyone else?

No, I fuckin' hate that shit too! I hardly go out because people are too inconsiderate of others. It just takes one wrong fidget to bump into me or some shit. Give me some elbow space, god damn!

This fuckin shits me, the line isn't going to move any quicker dickhead. You get this a lot at airports I find, waiting to dump your bag etc, this is why it's always handy to have a carry on bag you can swing behind you to create an exclusion zone around oneself. Even better with a backpack.

Am I being petty/sensitive or does this annoy anyone else?

I was in Hawaii and went to a buffet at a hotel. There's this German tourist who was trying to get by me to get his food. I was about to pop him in the mouth if he touched me. Are Europeans in general pushy? @Zer

I was going through security at the airport yesterday and there was a woman right up behind me. I was getting my laptop out etc and she ended up actually going in front of me "oh sorry I have a plane to catch", like none of the rest of us were doing the same thing of course.

I just tell them "Oh, sorry I'm just here at the airport for a cinnabon!"

upload_2018-10-17_15-40-2.png

This thread is giving me flashbacks. I went on a cruise out of NY last year. Apparently it was heavily marketed to Asians, specifically Chinese and Koreans. The lack of personal space respect was otherworldly. Lines were the worst. The buffet was unbearable. They either cut right in front of you, or lean on your back. Their breath is terrible because they eat weird stuff. The boat actually had weird food stations just for them, and it stunk. I’m from NYC so I’m used to weird foods and Asians, but in this enclosed space it made me miserable. Even in the pool, they would float over to you until they are touching, just looking at you. It was creepy AF. By the 3rd day we only ate in the dinning rooms, nothing that had lines. We stayed in deep section of pool because they can’t swim. There were 20 of us and we complained and got money off the trip because it was so bad. It was like prank videos. One guy stood right in my face breathing on me when I was in line for a drink, and I had to tell him to back the fuck off.....and I’m not an anti social guy....but zero sense of manners was out of control.
Ahaha sounds about right. I bet you the Koreans were talking shit about how rude the Chinese are while doing the exact same thing.

If I felt anyone’s breath on me , I would literally snap.
Honestly people don’t need to crowd that close to each other, it’s uncomfortable as all hell.
To be fair sometimes it is so crowded people are packed together like sardines but they'll still do that even when there's ample space.

I was in Hawaii and went to a buffet at a hotel. There's this German tourist who was trying to get by me to get his food. I was about to pop him in the mouth if he touched me. Are Europeans in general pushy? @Zer
I found Germans to be even more anal about personal space and etiquette than Americans. He was probably Austrian.

The only non-Asian group of people who are almost as bad as the Asians are the French.

i don't like it, but i deal with it since i live in a city and commute to work using public transportation.

I turn around and give them the psycho glare/grin.
They always back the fuck off.

I found Germans to be even more anal about personal space and etiquette than Americans. He was probably Austrian.

The only non-Asian group of people who are almost as bad as the Asians are the French.

Okay maybe was Austrian. He was speaking German to his boyfriend. :rolleyes:

hgfjhff.gif
{<jordan}

They either want to:

1. Pick your pocket
2. Grab your private parts
3. Breathe down your neck to assert dominance

They're trying to cut you off, happens all the time in line ups at the buses or grocery stores

Back