People who stand too close to you in line

This thread is giving me flashbacks. I went on a cruise out of NY last year. Apparently it was heavily marketed to Asians, specifically Chinese and Koreans. The lack of personal space respect was otherworldly. Lines were the worst. The buffet was unbearable. They either cut right in front of you, or lean on your back. Their breath is terrible because they eat weird stuff. The boat actually had weird food stations just for them, and it stunk. I’m from NYC so I’m used to weird foods and Asians, but in this enclosed space it made me miserable. Even in the pool, they would float over to you until they are touching, just looking at you. It was creepy AF. By the 3rd day we only ate in the dinning rooms, nothing that had lines. We stayed in deep section of pool because they can’t swim. There were 20 of us and we complained and got money off the trip because it was so bad. It was like prank videos. One guy stood right in my face breathing on me when I was in line for a drink, and I had to tell him to back the fuck off.....and I’m not an anti social guy....but zero sense of manners was out of control.

I usually fart really loud. They move.

It’s equally frustrating when you’re standing in a long line and the person in front of you keeps like a car length distance from the person in front of them. For me anyway...just want to kick them in the back.

Grind on them like Will Smiff.

giphy.gif

Or turn it into a selfie situation.
JonesRampage_faceoff.gif

I fucking hate being crowded in a line...think I've said it before on here in similar threads, but the worst is when I've been at the grocery store and start putting my stuff on the belt, starting at the front and working my back, then some mother fucker will start putting their shit on the belt before I'm done, so I have to move their shit back to finish putting my stuff on it and give them a death stare...and Asians are definitely the worst, especially Indians...they have no sense of personal space and little self awareness in general...

<codychoke>

You would hate Korea. I hate this too because people will stand behind you so close that you can feel their breath or they'll literally touch you.
If I felt anyone’s breath on me , I would literally snap.
Honestly people don’t need to crowd that close to each other, it’s uncomfortable as all hell.

Always happens in the supermarket. Specially old people, it seems the old farts don't have spacial awareness anymore.
Dude, i was at discount tire this morning and there's about 6 people already waiting before it opened... so i park and get in line.

This lady (who stayed in her car this whole time) probably in her 50's, could have been older but she was black and that don't crack so who knows.

Anyway, she gets out and tries to cut in front of the line. The white people don't even bother saying anything (they just say good morning) In my mind im thinking wtf. So i say excuse me ma'am, the end of the line is over there (pointing behind me). She says oh, i didn't realize that. As she starts walking back there.

I'm thinking wtf bitch, i know you saw us standing here for about 10 min in the cold while your old ass stayed warm in your car.

Fucking old people man. I'm gonna pull this shit when i get that old. And i hope someone tells me something so i don't get away with it.

Last edited:
This thread is giving me flashbacks. I went on a cruise out of NY last year. Apparently it was heavily marketed to Asians, specifically Chinese and Koreans. The lack of personal space respect was otherworldly. Lines were the worst. The buffet was unbearable. They either cut right in front of you, or lean on your back. Their breath is terrible because they eat weird stuff. The boat actually had weird food stations just for them, and it stunk. I’m from NYC so I’m used to weird foods and Asians, but in this enclosed space it made me miserable. Even in the pool, they would float over to you until they are touching, just looking at you. It was creepy AF. By the 3rd day we only ate in the dinning rooms, nothing that had lines. We stayed in deep section of pool because they can’t swim. There were 20 of us and we complained and got money off the trip because it was so bad. It was like prank videos. One guy stood right in my face breathing on me when I was in line for a drink, and I had to tell him to back the fuck off.....and I’m not an anti social guy....but zero sense of manners was out of control.

<36>

Lol dude. Koreans are some of the most impatient people on earth. Even we like to say we have a "hurry hurry" culture because everybody is trying to be 1 second faster. I also don't buy the crowded argument because the Japanese are generally respectful and polite despite having a similar culture and population density.

Expect people to regularly cut you off, shove you out of the way, stand literally 1 inch away from you, or just straight up step on your shoes, then look at you like you're the asshole if you protest. But just know that they're not deliberately trying to be a dick, it's just how it is here and people are really unaware of their own actions as well.
I've heard a lot of bad things about people in China. Especially chinese tourists.

Old Asian people are big fans of doing that where I live. Also will try to go under my arm to sneak around me.

I always stand nut to butt in a line

Back