People who don't drink to get tipsy/drunk .....

I don't enjoy getting drunk or even more than slightly buzzed. I'll have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner occasionally, but that's it.

I don't understand how people can enjoy hard alcohol as a connoisseur.

If I don't wake up in a pool of my own vomit, what was even the point?

It's poison and tastes like shit. I only ever drink it to get drunk or buzzed. If I want to drink something for taste, I'll drink Dr. Pepper.

If I am going to drink, I need to get drunk. It's the same with smoking, if I'm going to smoke, I better get high.

No point in drinking alcohol.

Tastes terrible, and terrible for you.

I like orange juice and sparkling water. :p

Why even bother drinking ?
I drink to get a buzz or more.
Isn't that the point of booze ?
I love IPA, but if it didn't have booze in it, I wouldn't.
We drink because of the way it makes us feel.

We drink because alcohol is a natural disinfectant. It kills some critters before they make it into our intestines. Plus, alcohol is a good source of vitamin B.

Heck, even chimpanzees have been known to drink fermented fruit.

Honestly those first 5 or 6 beers after work just allow my muscle to relax and start to recover.
The next couple put me in a good mood to kick a footy with the kids and grope the missus while she cooks dinner.

Why even bother drinking ?
I drink to get a buzz or more.
Isn't that the point of booze ?
I love IPA, but if it didn't have booze in it, I wouldn't.
We drink because of the way it makes us feel.
In places I drink alcohol, I am there to socialize and have a good time. Drinking helps with the atmosphere and breaking down barriers, but it's a mean to an end. A beer or a cup of wine will take the edge off and make you more relaxed. Getting drunk is not my idea of a good time. If you're just looking to get drunk, just pour alcohol down your anus. Without your stomach and liver to filter, you immediately get your buzz and you can skip the socializing.

I'm not there for that.

I wanna try this:

taybeh-beer.jpg

Thats because Wine is delicious. Thank god it has alcohol in it though.
All the people who are too poor to afford Champagne are definitely outing themselves ITT. If petri dish livers were on the market I'd drink it every day.

I drink to get fucked slam up.
I love it and hate running out before I drop.
KJPMtmM.gif

I'd like to give you a 100 likes for that Lahey gif. What a handsome, charming bastard he is.

I dont see how americans could get drunk by the soup they call beer

When I was younger I used to tell colleagues that if I was having a beer after work, I'd only come if we were having at least 4 pints. I felt that leaving after 1 or 2 I was leaving just when the banter was getting good and then go home to eat and get sober.

Since becoming a father, I now understand having a quick beer after work. I don't want to be drunk around my kid (when I get home) and I definitely don't want to deal with him with a hangover either. Nice to have a quick beer and a catch up with a friend.

Back