People who don't drink to get tipsy/drunk .....

Depends sometimes just a beer or two to relax but mostly drink to get fucked up.

Having one drink at the end of the day does have an impact. I'll nurse a scotch on a weekday with zero intention of having a second. Sometimes you just need to take the edge off slightly.

I drink a couple of cans every night. I don't get wasted because I'm an adult who can handle alcohol.

They are the same liars that say they drink wine because it tastes and smells good and compliments their meal.

I like the way 2 or 3 drinks makes me feel more than how 10 does.

Everyone who drinks is doing it at least partially because they want to get buzzed. Anyone who say they are not is lying. If the buzz wasn't as important as enjoying the wine, beer, bourbon, etc., people would be drinking soda instead. Have you had soda? It's fucking delicious. We would have soda somaliers and it would be the apex drink of high culture.

I never have 2 beers. It's a waste to me. If I'm not gonna have at least 4-5 I won't drink at all. I binge on weekends and last night I had Maybe 12 and got a great buzz. Laughing and having a great time.

Love a nice after work drink or two each night. Not looking to get buzzed and certainly not drunk and don't think I reach either most nights. When out socializing i have no issue getting buzzed with others but I rarely to never get drunk. Does not interest me.

I do like the taste of many alcohols. Cannot stand things like soda or even most juices due to them being to sweet. Give me a nice Cognac or Whisky or Scotch to sip on and i am in heaven.

Why even bother drinking ?
I drink to get a buzz or more.
Isn't that the point of booze ?
I love IPA, but if it didn't have booze in it, I wouldn't.
We drink because of the way it makes us feel.

People also drink to enhance their dining experience. I am not just talking about haughty taughty french cuisine fine dining with wine pairing, sometimes when you are eating a greasy burger, a beer really help cutting down the oiliness in the mouth.
People sometimes drink to celebrate, people drink to commemorate a special day, etc...

I've been on wine tour where I was the designated driver, I spit everything, but I still enjoyed the experience.

If your only reason to drink is to get drunk, you seriously need to re-examine your social life.

i last got drunk like 13 years ago. barfedand was hungover. so after that i only wanted a buzz. now ive stopped drinking for like a year

...because I'm not a child, who has to get drunk everytime he drinks?

Why even bother drinking ?
I drink to get a buzz or more.
Isn't that the point of booze ?
I love IPA, but if it didn't have booze in it, I wouldn't.
We drink because of the way it makes us feel.
I used to... It was a great run as I got older and in relationship that changed. I'm a home body and now enjoy a beer for the taste and that's it... I never drink more than 1 and avg 1-2 beers a week.

Everyone who drinks is doing it at least partially because they want to get buzzed. Anyone who say they are not is lying. If the buzz wasn't as important as enjoying the wine, beer, bourbon, etc., people would be drinking soda instead. Have you had soda? It's fucking delicious. We would have soda somaliers and it would be the apex drink of high culture.

While I agree about the buzz playing a major part in drinking, soda is fucking disgusting.

I drink at home many times because of the taste and to relax... just one drink... I like it... I dont think or reason if Im going to get tipsy or not, my mind just doesnt work like that... if I get tipsy, ok.... if I dont, ok too... the reasons why I drink have nothing to do with being tipsy or not, I know its a consequence (or could be) but I just don't drink because of that

I like Near Beer (St. Pauli Girl AF) and I drink it on hot days. Otherwise, no alcohol for me. Too many Alcoholics in my family tree and I've seen it destroy many lives completely, and make what could be good ives into mediocre ones. Personally I prefer herbal relaxation. No hangover, no violent or obnoxious personality change, and no regrets the next morning. ;)

Back