People who don't drink to get tipsy/drunk .....

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why even bother drinking ?
I drink to get a buzz or more.
Isn't that the point of booze ?
I love IPA, but if it didn't have booze in it, I wouldn't.
We drink because of the way it makes us feel.

I love the taste of beer but if it didn't have alcohol in it, I'm not sure I would have ever gotten into it. But I don't drink to get drunk, I hate being drunk, I drink for the taste and to relax.

I love the taste of beer but if it didn't have alcohol in it, I'm not sure I would have ever gotten into it. But I don't drink to get drunk, I hate being drunk, I drink for the taste and to relax.

That means you drink it to feel tipsy, at worst. That means the effects of booze is why you drink it.

That means you drink it to feel tipsy, at worst. That means the effects of booze is why you drink it.

Yes of course, I want to feel the booze just not get hammered.

I'd drink beer if it didn't have alcohol.

I only ever drink to get shitfaced, there are far better tasting beverages

There is a lot of shit that gets you drunk and tastes delicious.

I also like the taste of beer. I need to drink a lot to get drunk, but I never thought the feeling was all that great. Then next day, I get diarrhea. Instead of using alcohol, why not just try some cocaine or something? Isnt it stronger?

Alcohol's nice when eating out. I know people who do that and aren't don't drink at any other time really. Other than that I agree. Most people who say they only drink for the taste/social aspect are lying imo

I only drink to get buzzed/drunk, it actually pisses me off if I didn't. I'd rather just have the calories from chips/junk food since it tastes better and has more nutritional value than alc.

I only drink a glass or two a day. it helps prevent blood clotting which can lead to a heart attack. (To much alcohol can have the opposite effect.) Some studies have found it helpful with preventing colds too.

Odd.

I only drink to get buzzed/drunk, it actually pisses me off if I didn't. I'd rather just have the calories from chips/junk food since it tastes better and has more nutritional value than alc.

I drink to get fucked slam up.
I love it and hate running out before I drop.
KJPMtmM.gif

great food paired with the right wine is godly

I don't trust em". Think they're secret , Illuminati lizard people only having a drink with me to observe me and try to understand human behavior better .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back