People treating politics like a competition are weak minded.

this comes about, b/c in reality it doesn't really ultimately matter that much which side controls Congress and the White House. They all are relatively wealthy, all get lobbied by outside interests, and as a result appear to be sociopathic and out of touch w/ the reality of the average person's situation. Kinda like celebrities

so to create the effect that it does, you have to demonize the far left/right movements from each side to make it appear as such

"dems will take our guns.'' doubt it
'trump is deporting all immigrants. is hilter...etc..." no

There's a few key phrases that instantly indicate someone is just a troll and has no desire to participate in the conversation.

Hillary lost, get over it. is a prime example.

Trump's our president, and he's flawed. Why some people feel like it's so important to defend his every action, I don't know, but they are invested in thinking they are part of a team.

Obviously with the vast amount of high school drop outs on this forum, it's not very conducive to having a respectful discussion, so enjoy flinging shit with the trolls here all you want, but if you want serious discourse you'll have to find it elsewhere.

I have been watching American politics closely for 25 years, and am well versed in its history, and can tell you, all is not well.
Spare me the soapbox details old man because I just need to know one thing: What is your take on the current cuckculture that's being perpetuated by the SJW libs? Have you ever seen an American political sub-faction as hypocritical and retarded? Thanks for your time.

It's fucking true, It's literally the only way you can support the dumb shit that jackass has been doing.

In the Obama Era there wasn't much blind defending of the shit he did because there really wasn't any reason to, he didn't to anything ridiculous one would have to blindly support or defend. For the most part any defense or support I witnessed were based on people actually agreeing with the shit he did not just blindly supporting their team. I did witness a lot of blind hate for him based on him not being on peoples "team".

So no, not "everyone does that shit" some people are able to objectively look at each action and base their opinion on what they personally believe is right. Not just say" he's on my team and my team is right"

ok bud , thats no cogent argument . " But but this time he LITERALLY is Hitler!" , Just like Barry LITERALLY was a muslim plant bent on destroying western civilization. The exact same thing is at play when you are only capable of seeing complete negativity when you look at the guy , the only difference is youre too myopic and imersed in your own opinion to wrap youre mind around the possibility that you are guilty of the same mania as well. Its the same shit that let a large subset pretend that Hilary , one of 2 highly flawed canidates was somehow a great choice. " Syphilis is terrible , but AIDS is worse.....# Imwithsyphilis!!!"

Same small minded that shit everyone thinks when they feel passionate , get over yourself bro. Youre a fucking emotional pissant like the rest of us.

I'm seeing trend that many people are treating politics like a competition. Most today don't care what is going on they only care rather or not they won or lost foolishly believing they are apart of some political team.

It's most common amongst trump supporters. They literally don't care what he says or does because they believe they are on the winning team. I see shit posted like "enjoy the next 4 years!" To critics of his antics as if it's some type of punishment to have him as president. The come into every discussion with the goal to defend their team instead of honestly discussing specific policies.

The real sad part is this is what the "haves" want the "have nots" to be doing! Pick a side and blindly defend it.

You treat politics like a competition? Thanks for the update. Think about tweeting it instead.

I'm seeing trend that many people are treating politics like a competition. Most today don't care what is going on they only care rather or not they won or lost foolishly believing they are apart of some political team.

It's most common amongst trump supporters. They literally don't care what he says or does because they believe they are on the winning team. I see shit posted like "enjoy the next 4 years!" To critics of his antics as if it's some type of punishment to have him as president. The come into every discussion with the goal to defend their team instead of honestly discussing specific policies.

The real sad part is this is what the "haves" want the "have nots" to be doing! Pick a side and blindly defend it.

i was with you until you just attacked Trump supporters and did exactly what you are against in this thread

Politics is a competition, and it always has been a competition. If you think it's "most common" just among Trump supporters, then it's pretty obvious that you are right now taking part in this competition.

If you step outside the arena of partisan politics altogether, you would see this is standard practice for both sides. None of this is new.

Wow right wingers and left wingers are both retards? Who would've thought? In other news water is wet

The way they just blindly defend retarded things on both sides forced me to be an independent.
Salute,us independents just get to watch the shit show.. really baffles me how critical thinking has been so diluted that ideals form one party and one party only fit a voters agenda.

There's good and bad of both parties and the people who blindly support either side of the isle without questioning there own mistakes is what will be this countries undoing.

65501943.jpg

Politics is a competition, and it always has been a competition. If you think it's "most common" just among Trump supporters, then it's pretty obvious that you are right now taking part in this competition.

If you step outside the arena of partisan politics altogether, you would see this is standard practice for both sides. None of this is new.

and thank God we won.

It's not that I see the right-wing as my "team" -- they are just correct on nearly every issue. At some point I ceased to bother acting like a special unique wizard and admitted this. It saves time.

Spare me the soapbox details old man because I just need to know one thing: What is your take on the current cuckculture that's being perpetuated by the SJW libs? Have you ever seen an American political sub-faction as hypocritical and retarded? Thanks for your time.

You seem like an angry young man. Passion can be good, but you have much to learn about initiating a conversation. Come back and talk with me when you have cooled down and we can see what we may learn from one another.

People blame politicians but it really is the average joe committing to groupthink or loyalty to a party.

Back