People that make eye contact at the gym... Smdh

__Big_D__

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
People who make eye contact with me in between sets piss me off.. Breaking my concentration. It makes me wanna go up to them and grab them by their collar and say "You think you're tough? Do something. Fucking do it. I want you to, I know you want to, so fucking do it. Not gonna do it?? You Disney bitchmade pussies ain't hard. You ain't shit. I could smell the Disney on you when I walked into the gym. You give me that smart ass look again when I'm in here and I will end you. End. You." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's not used to people talking to him like that. I can recognize submissive bitchmade Disney pussies like that. And they ain't hard. They ain't shit.

Know what I'm saying fam?

why dont you post a picture of yourself you wannabe tough guy? say the wrong thing to the wrong person and you will get your shit pushed in. Theres a 155 pound guy in my jiu Jitsu class that looks like a nerd that would snap your fucking arm in half, dont act like you're tough please.

Bahahaha. 155 lbs? What's the point of even going to the gym if you're that small. Your buddy is never gonna make it, sorry.

And your numbers are...

Did 3 plates + 25 each side two nights ago breh. 6 reps.

lol...keep looking at the ground...dimwit...

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy but it's almost 3 am so call me maybe.

lol. I laughed TS. +1. Thank goodness for people with a sense of humor on these forums cause some of you are about as fun as an eightball of babypowder.

Sounds like everyone at your gym smells the Disney on you and aren't afraid to let you know about it.

lol. I laughed TS. +1. Thank goodness for people with a sense of humor on these forums cause some of you are about as fun as an eightball of babypowder.

This thread must be a humorous troll job cause no one can be that goddamn douchey.

They just wanna bang.

This thread must be a humorous troll job cause no one can be that goddamn douchey.

"know what I'm saying fam?"

Yep. Unless he's actually an autistic juicehead hoodrat with anger issues. But I doubt it.

People who make eye contact with me in between sets piss me off.. Breaking my concentration. It makes me wanna go up to them and grab them by their collar and say "You think you're tough? Do something. Fucking do it. I want you to, I know you want to, so fucking do it. Not gonna do it?? You Disney bitchmade pussies ain't hard. You ain't shit. I could smell the Disney on you when I walked into the gym. You give me that smart ass look again when I'm in here and I will end you. End. You." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's not used to people talking to him like that. I can recognize submissive bitchmade Disney pussies like that. And they ain't hard. They ain't shit.

How does eye contact break your concentration?
What are you concentrating on in between sets?
Do they even know you're a black belt and your name is Big D?

wait in order for him to make eye contact you need to also be looking in his direction and lock into a gaze( no pun intended) with the other man. I do not think it is logical to place 100% of the blame on him, it is obvious you are both searching for the same thing.

Walk over and ask them if they want to touch dicks.

dogs-barking-fence-internet-fignt-funny_zpsvxg7xaa6.gif

You should trademark DBP (Disney Bitchmade Pussies) immediately.

That's hilarious.

Lmao

I do it all the time...but not on purpose...im usually off in my own world

Is this another coming out thread? I bet Big D became enraged when he got captivated by a man's stare.

Back