People talking like Rockhold is the uncrowned champ/world beater

He’s a guy that I can see beating any of the top15 and losing to them. He’s very beatable with the right game plan but some of his tools are lethal and he’s very good at finding ways to use them.

Romero beat all of those guys too. and 2 of them he beat so brutally, he took years off their lives.

I'd like to see Luke win, don't think its gonna happen unless age or USADA catches up with Romero.
Definitely. It is an equally important fight for both fighters.

Yeah he's tall, has a strong left kick, good grappling, and he beat the guy who beat the guy, but I dont understand everyone saying Mike hit the lottery or whatever, I guess people were writing Mike off based on their 1st fight but I think those 2 match up a lot closer than their results suggest. Just looking for some insight as to why people act like he's God sent, what do you know that I don't?
He's a legitimate threat to any top MW.

He got lazy against Bisping. We all know that. I like to think he beat Bisping again and then time froze itself with him as champion and yet here we are nearly two years later and he's still the man to beat.

Being lazy is unforgivable in a champ, and yet people treat it as an excuse. As if that loss doesn't count because he was merely being lazy. To me that makes it much worse.

Back