People talking like Rockhold is the uncrowned champ/world beater

he is simply the most skilled (current) MW fighter.

not unbeatable (as we saw), but obviously he got a lot more skills than Bisping.
the fact he overlooked him and paid the price does not change that fact.
We saw on their first fight that Luke beat Bisping everywhere, and that is why Bisping never allowed a rematch after his fluke win.

Lol. More skills than bisping.

That’s why they are 1-1? And bisping knocked the shit out of him? Because he is so much more skilled?

Except he cant box his way out of a paper bag and has a glass jaw.

Romero KO round 2.
yes, 3 KO losses ... but in 16 fights...
It seems it is not that much of a glass jaw.

Oh, BTW: if Romero wins, good for him (I am not that much of a Luke fan. I am simply not a blind hater).

Lol. More skills than bisping.

That’s why they are 1-1? And bisping knocked the shit out of him? Because he is so much more skilled?
yes.
That's why he humiliated Bisping in their first fight.
And yes, they are 1-1 because he overlook Bisping and got caught. it happens.

But good job trying to concentrate on the results without taking into account what happened inside the octagon.

Dude, I hate to jump in but there is literally no noticeable difference in either of these clips. Why you would choose these particular clips to somehow form a legitimate argument is perplexing. These simply don't do that.

They've got the internet on Braille now?

<mma4>

yes.
That's why he humiliated Bisping in their first fight.
And yes, they are 1-1 because he overlook Bisping and got caught. it happens.

But good job trying to concentrate on the results without taking into account what happened inside the octagon.

Bwahahahaha

Luke is clearly better than bisping based on the first fight.

But Luke is somehow still better when we consider the second fight?

Speaking of humiliation, you even see the second fight? You should. It was scary. Retired Luke for over a year

And why would someone focus on the results of a fight to see who the better fighter is.

I think bisping overlooked rocksalt in the first fight and that’s why Luke won.

Am I doing it right?

You gotta accept the facts my man.

He's good, he's just not great. And he certainly isn't on Rockhold's level.

Lol.

I bet you a first round knock the fuck out for the championship belt that bisping really is on Luke’s level.

Sorry. Here I am assuming you know that they fought twice. Did you know that the fought a second time?

Lol.

I bet you a first round knock the fuck out for the championship belt that bisping really is on Luke’s level.

Sorry. Here I am assuming you know that they fought twice. Did you know that the fought a second time?

Yes dummy, I'm aware. Luke choked Bisping the fuck out the first time with a broken f'n arm, which is probably exactly why he came into their rematch looking bored/disinterested - He probably expected The Count to be easy work.

Yes dummy, I'm aware. Luke choked Bisping the fuck out the first time with a broken f'n arm, which is probably exactly why he came into their rematch looking bored/disinterested - He probably expected The Count to be easy work.

Woah. Why the personal attacks, bro?

I didn’t knock the shit outta your boy, mike did. Direct your anger at him. Hold your breath. Stomp your feet. Act like a pouting child. But don’t blame me that your hero got semi-retired, that was the count’s doing.

And turning to the second fight, I saw it. I watched it at least twice. I didn’t see Luke looking disinterested or complacent (I can pm you the definition if you want).

I did see Luke look hurt. I saw him look scared. And I saw him look like he was knocked the fuck out, and saw him get the life knocked out of him.

You see any of these things?

Bwahahahaha

Luke is clearly better than bisping based on the first fight.

But Luke is somehow still better when we consider the second fight?

Speaking of humiliation, you even see the second fight? You should. It was scary. Retired Luke for over a year

And why would someone focus on the results of a fight to see who the better fighter is.

I think bisping overlooked rocksalt in the first fight and that’s why Luke won.

Am I doing it right?

You gotta accept the facts my man.
the only fact you got is the results. the rest, you are just making it up.

Well that's all I needed to hear to know that you don't train you'e just some guy behind a keyboard acting like some MMA guru. No need in educating you bc you are clearly certain you know MMA from watching it on a TV.

Go train ans you will learn to recognize things you didn't before, we are done here.
Lol your boy can't box or defend hands to save his life pal keep reaching

He can definiely box better than you considering you're some internet MMA wizard who doesn't train meanwhile he is going for his second world title lol

Btw Weidman was clearly a better boxer than him(Not that you could tell) and look what happened to him.

I wonder what luke did to earn such ardent blind nuthuggers. Do they not watch his fights? Did they not see him get tagged by deflated machida? Knocked out by bisping? Rocked by david f'n branch?

He can definiely box better than you considering you're some internet MMA wizard who doesn't train meanwhile he is going for his second world title lol

Btw Weidman was clearly a better boxer than him(Not that you could tell) and look what happened to him.
Yeah he was winning the fight and then got some crazy idea that he was TrTor and he also came into their fight looking tiny

Yeah he's tall, has a strong left kick, good grappling, and he beat the guy who beat the guy, but I dont understand everyone saying Mike hit the lottery or whatever, I guess people were writing Mike off based on their 1st fight but I think those 2 match up a lot closer than their results suggest. Just looking for some insight as to why people act like he's God sent, what do you know that I don't?

?

Bisping is a talented B level fighter. The odds were overwhelmingly against him in the second Rockhold fight. He did get incredibly lucky with that perfect punch, just like Serra did against GSP.

Rockhold is a top 3 MW, always has been. Bisping is a top 10 fighter who hid from every legitimate MW contender in order to take a fight against a WW that had been retired for 4 years who had never fought at MW. Bisping was likely thinking he could run through ring rust, smaller GSP (especially given Bisping spent the first part of his career at LHW) and then retire a champ. Instead he got beaten badly twice in a row against 2 former welterweights.

He was smart enough to avoid Jacare, Whittaker, Mousasi (before he left), Romero, Weidman etc. because he knew they all beat him. And Rockhold beats him 10/10 in rematches.

I wonder what luke did to earn such ardent blind nuthuggers. Do they not watch his fights? Did they not see him get tagged by deflated machida? Knocked out by bisping? Rocked by david f'n branch?
Yeah it's one thing to like a guy but to not acknowledge obvious flaws lol

Yeah he was winning the fight and then got some crazy idea that he was TrTor and he also came into their fight looking tiny

Lol he definiely wasn't winning the fight. Him being stalled out in top position at the end of the 1st is what eeked him a round.

He was eating more shots, eating heavier shots, and clearly couldn't handle Luke's top game.

You are just some guy on the internet who watches MMA and doesnt train stop acting like you know what you're watching. Lol go to a gym dude.

You'e emotions and lack of training are showing badly.

Lol he definiely wasn't winning the fight. Him being stalled out in top position at the end of the 1st is what eeked him a round.

He was eating more shots, eating heavier shots, and clearly couldn't handle Luke's top game.

You are just some guy on the internet who watches MMA and doesnt train stop acting like you know what you're watching. Lol go to a gym dude.

You'e emotions and lack of training are showing badly.
Lol you keep saying I'm emotional but you're so hung up on Luke you can't admit to the obvious flaws in his game

Back