People talking like Rockhold is the uncrowned champ/world beater

I remember them as close and boring so I'm not going to watch them back, yes, turned down the rematch he declined Jacare opted for Bisping and got ktfo, Machida was clearly on something for Gegard fight did not look half as good in his next outings, ok sure let's pretend he didn't headbutt Mike and fuck his eye up in the 1st minute, I didn't even know he held that title lol, I just don't think he has anything to offer the top guys like Whittaker, Romero, or Mousasi, and am shocked Gegard says Luke would be his toughest fight

You'e shocked a top MW said Luke would be his toughest fight? Probably because he knows more about fighting and styles than you.

They were not close what so ever. Like I said only thing that caused them to take the few rounds they did was struggling to control Luke which in the end they failed to do.

Machida was in the same shape as all those fights.

Headbutt didn't blind Mike. It wasn't an eyepoke a punch to the eye would have done the samr damage. Bisping was getting tooled before and after just the same.

He would beat Yoel and Whittaker. Mous is gone so he will dominate the division barring a lucky 1 shot KO like Bisping 2. Luke's chin is the only thing shaky about him vs the rest of the division. If they can hang physically they can't skill wise and vice versa.

You must know more about fighting than Gegard I guess lol

No the Kennedy and Jacare fights were not close. They were clear cut victories for Luke lol Jacare added an overland right and a front kick to his arsenal? Impressive lol Luke turned down the rematch? They were scheduled to rematch until Luke got injured lol Machida was in solid shape in all of those fights and got thrashed both physically and skill wise lol yeah the one punch finish wasn't the fluke it was the one where Luke schooled him on the feet clinch abd ground the entire fight lol

You are so salty Luke is an elite fighter with the longest finish streak in MW history. Deal with it

I remember them as close and boring so I'm not going to watch them back, yes, turned down the rematch he declined Jacare opted for Bisping and got ktfo, Machida was clearly on something for Gegard fight did not look half as good in his next outings, ok sure let's pretend he didn't headbutt Mike and fuck his eye up in the 1st minute, I didn't even know he held that title lol, I just don't think he has anything to offer the top guys like Whittaker, Romero, or Mousasi, and am shocked Gegard says Luke would be his toughest fight

Dude is clearly delusional:

machida's condition vs mousasi
Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif

machida v rockhold
RashHonestKiskadee.gif

<30>

Clearly a huge difference in terms of his physical shape. Dude is probably too blinded by luke's stuffed wiener to notice though.

You'e shocked a top MW said Luke would be his toughest fight? Probably because he knows more about fighting and styles than you.

They were not close what so ever. Like I said only thing that caused them to take the few rounds they did was struggling to control Luke which in the end they failed to do.

Machida was in the same shape as all those fights.

Headbutt didn't blind Mike. It wasn't an eyepoke a punch to the eye would have done the samr damage. Bisping was getting tooled before and after just the same.

He would beat Yoel and Whittaker. Mous is gone so he will dominate the division barring a lucky 1 shot KO like Bisping 2. Luke's chin is the only thing shaky about him vs the rest of the division. If they can hang physically they can't skill wise and vice versa.

You must know more about fighting than Gegard I guess lol
Yes I'm shocked that a true top middleweight that has fought much better strikers and stronger guys up 2 weight classes says that a guy with 2 moves to his stand up, no defence, no takedowns and good gnp would be his hardest fight. Try to convince yourself what you will but Machida was juiced to the gills and Luke headbutt and fucked Mikes eye up.

Yes I'm shocked that a true top middleweight that has fought much better strikers and stronger guys up 2 weight classes says that a guy with 2 moves to his stand up, no defence, no takedowns and good gnp would be his hardest fight. Try to convince yourself what you will but Machida was juiced to the gills and Luke headbutt and fucked Mikes eye up.

He was handling Mike just fine before and after the headbutt which wasn't that severe at all. It wasn't an extremely damaging headbutt and a punch to the eye would have been just as bad or worse.

What 2 moves are you talking about striking expert? Lol

He was handling Mike just fine before and after the headbutt which wasn't that severe at all. It wasn't an extremely damaging headbutt and a punch to the eye would have been just as bad or worse.

What 2 moves are you talking about striking expert? Lol
The headbutt happened in less time than it took Mike to ktfo Luke in the rematch lol, all Rockhold has is a check hook and left roundhouse kick

The headbutt happened in less time than it took Mike to ktfo Luke in the rematch lol, all Rockhold has is a check hook and left roundhouse kick

Are you trying to take a stab at me because you ran out of an adequate rebuttle? Lmao.

Left roundhouse kick to the body or head? Lol What about his piston straight left? His short left hook? What about his lead and rear leg push kick? What about his question mark kick both with the rear and front leg? And the timing of his check hook is better than 90% of the UFC roster which is why it rarely misses and usually knocks his opponent down or makes them stumble nearly everytime it lands. What about his clinch that he is pretty much never overpowered in? What about the triple threat attack method ala Cro Cop that is so hard to defend against?

You clearly hate Luke and cant assess his game without biasness. You either need to go to a gym or get your emotions under control so you an adequately assess fighters you don't root for.

He's the best in the division, under the right circumstances.

Yeah he's tall, has a strong left kick, good grappling, and he beat the guy who beat the guy, but I dont understand everyone saying Mike hit the lottery or whatever, I guess people were writing Mike off based on their 1st fight but I think those 2 match up a lot closer than their results suggest. Just looking for some insight as to why people act like he's God sent, what do you know that I don't?
Because he is

Yeah he's tall, has a strong left kick, good grappling, and he beat the guy who beat the guy, but I dont understand everyone saying Mike hit the lottery or whatever, I guess people were writing Mike off based on their 1st fight but I think those 2 match up a lot closer than their results suggest. Just looking for some insight as to why people act like he's God sent, what do you know that I don't?
what.
he's not tall.
he beat the best fighters.
simple really.

Mike gets a lot of heat for fighting Dan and Georges but nobody says anything about how Luke and I can quote him on this chose to fight Bisping instead of Jacare, only difference is Bisping didn't get knocked out in the 1st round by his hand picked opponent lol
I think the heat is more based on who he didn't fight. As well as the injuries that came and went depending on if he would be fighting george or a contender. Obviously he handpicked george over any of the contenders and that didn't work out all that great for him either.

Dude is clearly delusional:

machida's condition vs mousasi
Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif

machida v rockhold
RashHonestKiskadee.gif

<30>

Clearly a huge difference in terms of his physical shape. Dude is probably too blinded by luke's stuffed wiener to notice though.

Dude, I hate to jump in but there is literally no noticeable difference in either of these clips. Why you would choose these particular clips to somehow form a legitimate argument is perplexing. These simply don't do that.

Are you trying to take a stab at me because you ran out of an adequate rebuttle? Lmao.

Left roundhouse kick to the body or head? Lol What about his piston straight left? His short left hook? What about his lead and rear leg push kick? What about his question mark kick both with the rear and front leg? And the timing of his check hook is better than 90% of the UFC roster which is why it rarely misses and usually knocks his opponent down or makes them stumble nearly everytime it lands. What about his clinch that he is pretty much never overpowered in? What about the triple threat attack method ala Cro Cop that is so hard to defend against?

You clearly hate Luke and cant assess his game without biasness. You either need to go to a gym or get your emotions under control so you an adequately assess fighters you don't root for.
Ok 3 moves, check hook and left roundhouse to body/head, Luke doesn't have a good straight left or push kick and his question mark kick has nothing behind it lol. bias lol everybody and their brother knows Luke can't box and has no punching defence.. The guy just isn't championship caliber, you don't have to hate somebody to point that out.

he is simply the most skilled (current) MW fighter.

not unbeatable (as we saw), but obviously he got a lot more skills than Bisping.
the fact he overlooked him and paid the price does not change that fact.
We saw on their first fight that Luke beat Bisping everywhere, and that is why Bisping never allowed a rematch after his fluke win.
Except he cant box his way out of a paper bag and has a glass jaw.

Romero KO round 2.

People these days love to worship other people.

He got lazy against Bisping. We all know that. I like to think he beat Bisping again and then time froze itself with him as champion and yet here we are nearly two years later and he's still the man to beat.

That has to be it.

There’s no way that a guy with most wins and a decade of experience could be any good.

Ok 3 moves, check hook and left roundhouse to body/head, Luke doesn't have a good straight left or push kick and his question mark kick has nothing behind it lol. bias lol everybody and their brother knows Luke can't box and has no punching defence.. The guy just isn't championship caliber, you don't have to hate somebody to point that out.

Well that's all I needed to hear to know that you don't train you'e just some guy behind a keyboard acting like some MMA guru. No need in educating you bc you are clearly certain you know MMA from watching it on a TV.

Go train ans you will learn to recognize things you didn't before, we are done here.

Weidman gave the fight away with his spinning back kick, Machida slippeed and ended up getting ground and pounded +took an elbow to the back of the neck, in the 1st bisping fight he got a headbutt that rocked bisping before the kick.

Rockhold has always had luck on his side during his toughest fights. Never shown the ability to overcome adversity and he has no chin/defensive striking. Excellent grappling and kicks though.

Back