People talk Mad S*** about Weidman

This is actually what made me a fan of him; I wanted him to silence his haters.

I read people online saying:

"He got dropped by a fat welterweight."
"HE'S NOT CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL ANYMORE!!!"
"Size advantage saved him from Bellator."

People s*** on the Chris as if he's Ronda Rousey. Like he's a jerk who has it coming. I don't get the hate.

Also, Kelvin's a very dangerous middleweight. He's explosive and deceptively fast, like a little Mark Hunt. That's a legit win.
Chris's last four opponents are better than anyone's last four middleweight opponents.
They're arguably the four best middleweights in the world besides Jacare and Chris himself.
he tried to cheat to get a break or dq last time I saw him. Good fighter...but there are plenty of good fighters these days.

2 years ago, who would've guessed people would be talking about how Chris Weidman probably won't be able to get a title that Michael Bisping currently holds?

MMA is an unpredictable sport

Most fighters feel as they are the best at any given moment. Weidman is a very confident guy and has to believe that he is the best or its over. This his livelihood and has to try to promote himself well before his expiration date. On second thought him calling himself the real champ was kind of cringy lol. This pic has nothing to do with this thread but I thought it was funny.
t7WWyD.gif

Interesting what will he say when "that British bum" lays his hands on him?

Cuz you know... I don't see him doing well against any top 5 MW.
British Bum lost to 58 year old Hendo.

No one is scared of Pussping, LWs, WWs call him out regularly.

i was so pissed when weidman won, i just dont like that guy.

I was rooting for Chris but he kinda lost me with his Bisping call out and "I'm back" bull shit.

I respect the need to sell yourself, but that performance didn't get me excited to see him fight again.

Be humble....Sit down....

You ll be disapointed, he got his brain scrambled by rockhold and romero, was on the same way against moose, I don't even think he could beat bisping now, which is worrying as bisping will jump on that opportunity to avoid rockhold or romero
Pussping got his brain scrambled 5 times in his last fight vs 58 year old Hendo.

Weidman would smash him up within 1 round.

People are curious as to why his ability took a nose dive after USADA came to town..thats why he gets the hate and its justified imo..

People s*** on the Chris as if he's Ronda Rousey. Like he's a jerk who has it coming. I don't get the hate.

Also, Kelvin's a very dangerous middleweight. He's explosive and deceptively fast, like a little Mark Hunt. That's a legit win.
Chris's last four opponents are better than anyone's last four middleweight opponents.
They're arguably the four best middleweights in the world besides Jacare and Chris himself.

He is kind of a jerk, though. Probably at least as much as Ronda.

The worst that Ronda ever did after a win was refuse to shake Tate's hand; Weidman's celebration of Anderson's broken leg has that beat in the asshole department by a mile.

Plus he got beat down three times in a row, not two... and he doesn't have nearly as many title defenses as Ronda...

His win over Kelvin is legit. Kelvin is a stud.

But let's not get carried away, here. He's still 1-3 in his last 4 and his one win really is against a guy who probably should be fighting at WW.

War Weidman,the only man on the planet who knows when real February is.

Guy is a little delusional but I was happy to see him get the W last night, guy has a family to feed.

Not true,Romero fought Machida,jacare,the chris,and whittaker.

Not true,Romero fought Machida,jacare,the chris,and whittaker.
It's close, for sure.

Machida < Gastelum
Jacare ?=? Moose
Weidman < Romero
Whittaker ?<? Rockhold

Machida's old.

I say Chris's last four were a bit better.

Everyone who hates on weidman is also a huge Anderson fans.

This isn't a coincidence

Back