People sure were excited at the Billy Joe - Monroe fight

I don't know if this has been posted already (couldn't really find it on the first two pages):

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/carnage-crowd-fans-fight-billy-11187354

They sure are a lively crowd at the Copper ...
Is bushwacking a common thing at UK venues?
I'm seeing some good hands here though. The guy in red could be an item in the UFC.

That damsel in distress in the red top got pancaked. That was the best part of the video. She got up, threw her hair back and was good to go.

Dem boys throwin hands. Wish I was there.

I don't know if this has been posted already (couldn't really find it on the first two pages):

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/carnage-crowd-fans-fight-billy-11187354

They sure are a lively crowd at the Copper ...
Is bushwacking a common thing at UK venues?
I'm seeing some good hands here though. The guy in red could be an item in the UFC.

I have never been to a fight in the uk, that didn't have some of thr crowd fighting inside or outside the venue.

Amateur fights are the best lol. You normally get a few good fights between opposing friends and family.

I have never been to a fight in the uk, that didn't have some of thr crowd fighting inside or outside the venue.

Amateur fights are the best lol. You normally get a few good fights between opposing friends and family.

I'm a man of simple tastes. This sounds like a lot of fun!

Why do women even go up against men physically.

99% of videos ends with the woman completely dazed and confused or out cold.

I had an amateur fight in Belfast and the gypsy who I beat stalked my Facebook to find out where I lived. Him and his mates were all outside my house revving their engines at 3am. Then they smashed my car up and put all my houses windows through with bats.

I had an amateur fight in Belfast and the gypsy who I beat stalked my Facebook to find out where I lived. Him and his mates were all outside my house revving their engines at 3am. Then they smashed my car up and put all my houses windows through with bats.
That's just crazy.

Why do women even go up against men physically.

99% of videos ends with the woman completely dazed and confused or out cold.

I don't know what happened and I'm sure she's probably not a 'great girl', but to be fair, the bald headed jock is kind of a douchebag for steamrolling her though.
I know women say and do some crazy shit, but does it really ever warrant for the guy to go all Hulk Smash on her?
In my humble experience, there's almost always some misogyny hidden deep down at play in those situations lol

WTF, wow...

Back