People never talk abt it, but Khabib did lose

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He lost to Tibau but Khabib got a gift decision

Shows he's far from unbeatable

Sidenote--- Tibau is a good fighter. Considering Bisping and GSP are retiring, I wouldn't be surprised if he holds the all time most fights in ufc history spot for a while one day.

If you give him the 3 times the judges screwed him (khabib, Melvin and Dunham) he's 19-7 in the UFC. Better win percentage than Bisping

low key a good solid fighter. coming back from suspension against another beast. He's fought everyone.

Last edited:
Khabib was the agressor and deserved the win. Even if he did lose, it was a close fight, Khabib was only 24 and Tibau was in his prime plus on steroids and EPO

Even if you give Tibau that, and that's really questionable, Khabib has never been easy for any opponent. That much is true.

Your reasoning isn't all that solid if you cling onto your conviction based on that fight.

Alves.jpg

tibau_el.0_cinema_1050.0-1024x575.jpg

Idc about the decision result but it did show khabibs takedowns aren't as invincible as people say. Especially if he moved up to 170

~DaViD~

Even if you give Tibau that, and that's really questionable, Khabib has never been easy for any opponent. That much is true.

Your reasoning isn't all that solid if you cling onto your conviction based on that fight.

This. Nobody questions the fact Khabib is human and able to get hurt

While myself and Rogan\Goldie thought Khabib lost, the guy a few posts up pointed out that the Brazilian Frank Columbo was on more performance enhancing drugs than the entire stage of the 2017 Mr. Olympia. A clean Khabieber would have mopped a clean Tibau.

tibau ad insane takedown defense that fight. either that or nurmy was off a step with his takedowns

Even if he lost..which the judges are there for a reason it's there job to decide such close fights..tibau had his time to make sure they weren't involved and he failed there you know the saying" don't leave it in the hands of the judges"..plus It hardly dampen's the guys record it's still hella impressive and pretty much unheard of for a guy to that age with such a record. .shame his body seems to have longevity issues though.. perhaps he needs to curve his training methods he's young shouldn't be injured this often..

He lost to Tibau but Khabib got a gift decision

Shows he's far from unbeatable

Sidenote--- Tibau is a good fighter. Considering Bisping and GSP are retiring, I wouldn't be surprised if he holds the all time most fights in ufc history spot for a while one day.

If you give him the 3 times the judges screwed him (khabib, Melvin and Dunham) he's 19-7 in the UFC. Better win percentage than Bisping

low key a good solid fighter. coming back from suspension against another beast. He's fought everyone.

Close fight, not a loss.

Striking was even but khabib threw more. Khabib was the aggressor and controled on the cage. Tibau was too defensive and thus didn't meet the scoring criteria.

It was a close fight but Tibau did not win. At best it was a draw.

Khabib was the agressor and deserved the win. Even if he did lose, it was a close fight, Khabib was only 24 and Tibau was in his prime plus on steroids and EPO

He was the aggressor with zero effective offense. All that he did was pin TIbau against the cage. This fight was exactly like the decision that Brandon Vera won against Eliot Marshall. One guy was wall and stalling while the other guy did had more effective striking.

I do agree that it doesn't matter though. Khabib dominated FAR better guys than Tibau afterwards.

Most padded record in ufc. Best wins are rda and Michael Johnson. Decent but that's it

Why are we talking about a fight that happened in like the 1400's?

Did you watch the fight? Because Khabib couldnt do shit with Tibau, hence Tibau didnt do much himself in that fight
Close fight, far from a robbery. To say Nurmagomedov was gifted a win shows this is from a Khabib hater not a Tibau fan, plus he was on shit. So I stand by my previous statement...
1373905463155.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back