People hate on Rogan(understandable) but what about.......

I hate Buffer, but he fits this circus perfectly. Can't really take the UFC serious when you have him doing his gimmick.
His brother is definitely better. And so is Joe Martinez. I don't like Bruce's way of announcing, he just screams. It's terrible.

Agreed, but he such a minor player in the show it hardly matters.

Couldn't agree more. Buffer has run his course, his thick nasally voice reeks of sinus pressure and his gimmick is too fake... #enoughbuff...

He's a character, but Bruce isn't a bad dude. What's wrong with you guys. Joe's constantly saying dumb shit that actually skews the opinions of the idiots who take his word as gospel (about 50% of Sherdog per my elementary statistics). Bruce is just living a life you wish you had. He gets to travel bone who he pleases, makes millions, has front seats to all the fights,all while being talentless, while some of you are only succeeding at the later.

Oh for fuck sakes....
Without these guys....the UfC wouldn't have had the same appeal.
I'll admit...Michael Buffer was my fav when I was a boxing fan...and it took some time for Bruce to grow on me.

Freakin Bruce Buffer???

15741023_1131605666892752_1098701143122716517_n.jpg

passion.jpg

He is the biggest joke/clown in all of MMA.

He sounds like a constipated buffoon that is about to burst a capillary aimlessly screaming/jumping.

He is the walking/talking epitome of a Sherdog favorite word.....“CRINGE”.

That is the worst part of the pre-fight stuff is to hear this guy announce the fighters.

This adds to the UFC circus persona and needs to be dealt with before Hoegan or that weasel Anik.
What the hell? Have never heard anyone complain about him, I love Bruce Buffer!

I hate Buffer, but he fits this circus perfectly. Can't really take the UFC serious when you have him doing his gimmick.
His brother is definitely better. And so is Joe Martinez. I don't like Bruce's way of announcing, he just screams. It's terrible.
Nanase eh

Back