People Forget..

goats dont lose

jones is the goat

They don’t forget. They just ignore.

For some, the GOAT is a guy with almost double digit losses (some to complete cans,) is a PED cheat, fought in a weak division and was less skilled

Oh really

Fair play then, GSP isn't even top 5
Even you know you're being disingenuous by making that statement and are just attempting to showcase what an edgy contrarian you are. But since you liked my unwarranted dig at British dental hygiene or lack thereof, I shall let you live to fight another day.
1512605184340.jpg

Who the real GOAT is...

They forget that GSP has been in the UFC since 2003-04.

Boring fights they say? ... They forgeting old school GSP.

gsptkosjayhieron.gif

Fighting at the highest level for years.

George_St._Pierre_vs._Dave_Strasser.gif

Beating the greatests....

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R2-1-Kneepick-400-sg.gif

tumblr_mwa5eblXtW1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

A champ at the very top of the game for a good 7 years.

sdidr6.jpg

Popularized the superman jab

2naloqv.jpg

Georges-St.-Pierre-vs-Josh-Koscheck-2.gif

Greatest takedown artist the UFC has ever seen

DX3olXj.gif

gsp_shields_takedown.gif

T8XFt.gif

Longevity

Even after 4 years of retirement and moving up a weight class, still can take an opponent down at will...

GSPTakedown.gif

And this is why kids, that GSP is the greatest fighter the UFC has ever had.

Brilliant post. Thanks for this!

GSP = Clean GOAT.

Even you know you're being disingenuous by making that statement and are just attempting to showcase what an edgy contrarian you are. But since you liked my unwarranted dig at British dental hygiene or lack thereof, I shall let you live to fight another day.
View attachment 324133

Haha I've never understood the link between brits and bad teeth mine are perfect, we get free dental until adulthood so...

And no I'm not being edgy

Fedor
Jones
Silva
Aldo
Mouse

And I'd even put Hendo in there but Im a biased British cunt
Fact

Haha I've never understood the link between brits and bad teeth mine are perfect, we get free dental until adulthood so...

And no I'm not being edgy

Fedor
Jones
Silva
Aldo
Mouse

And I'd even put Hendo in there but Im a biased British cunt
Fact
GSP has lost twice in his entire career, cleaned out the WW division almost flawlessly against top contenders, came back after a 4 year hiatus and choked out the MW champion.
Say what you want about his style, but only Jones may have a case as GOAT, and I'd put an asterisk beside his name.
1513415701938.jpg

GSP has lost twice in his entire career, cleaned out the WW division almost flawlessly against top contenders, came back after a 4 year hiatus and choked out the MW champion.
Say what you want about his style, but only Jones may have a case as GOAT, and I'd put an asterisk beside his name.
View attachment 324135

I appreciate your very VERY relevant opinion
Thank you

Top 5 goat for sure right now, but he did grease, avoid 185 and quit when USADA came in. Took a fight 1 weightclasa when the champ wasn’t that great and immediately gave the title up, the sport is still to young to have a goat.

I like how in this GIF it shows his fight IQ.. bigger opponent so he doesn't use explosive takedowns and instead relies on technique

GSPTakedown.gif

Brilliant post. Thanks for this!

GSP = Clean GOAT.

If by 'clean' you mean never failed a drug test, you are correct, but thats a really arbitrary reason to root for a pro athlete....theyre all on PEDs

Back