People Calling Jones a "Paper Champ"

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Did you seriously need a drug test failure to tell you he's been on steroids? So he goes from "GOAT" to "Paper Champ" because he's not smart enough to beat the USADA drug tests? Everyone should have known he's a lifetime juicer BEFORE the fight happened. Why does him failing a laboratory test make him a paper champ, but beating a laboratory test means he's legitimate?

Also, i'll just leave this tidbit here:

In reply to OP. Everyone knows Jones is taking steroids. Some people don't give a shit, some people thinks it makes all his wins illegitimate. You're free to have your own opinion.
From July 29th

I haven't seen anyone call him a paper champ. I've seen people call him a lot of other things <Goldie11>

Did I miss something?<23>

I haven't seen anyone call him a paper champ. I've seen people call him a lot of other things <Goldie11>

Did I miss something?<23>

I'm going to START calling him that now.

Lol

Might go call him that now on insta etc lol

What are you guys all uptight about? The dude is just an arrogant coke head, dick pill popping, juice monkey, pregnant woman hater. Just kidding, screw that guy. I was hoping he would actually try and be somewhat likeable and honorable moving forward but really, why should we be surprised.

by this point have to think that Jones' entire career is a complete fraud. Less the GOAT, and more like the fighter who muddled his way to a win against journeyman OSP. Slightly above average, but nothing special

Back