People born in the 1980’s may never be as rich as their parents

Their money is gonna have to get passed down to someone, however...

<13>

This at the end of that article is what matters.

"Because this generation has high education levels and more time to earn and save, "it is possible that the income and wealth trajectories of this generation will be steeper than those of earlier generations, allowing many families to achieve their wealth goals in the end,"

There has been a lot of BS spread saying that the Millennial Generation is the first to make less than their parents at the same ages. That they are way behind in home ownership and other major purchases.

That does not normalize for the fact they tend to stay in school 5 years longer and come our far more educated. ya the debt sucks but due to the higher education they can rise up the corporate ladder typically faster and higher than prior generations which allows them to make up the early loss of income.

We just need to found new cities. For some reason 100 years ago we stopped building new cities and now everyone over pays to live somewhere old. Save money and build something new.

BREAKING: people born in the 90s-00s will never be as rich as people born in the 80s...

That's why I'm going to take over...80’s style

1399653333288.jpg

I'm already richer than my mom was.

We were dirt poor when I was growing up

<DCrying>

My parents are not rich.

Guess I am fucked then.

If your parents weren’t “rich” you’re likely going to have to spend a very significant amount of your own income/savings towards the end of your parents lives to make sure they have proper care.

Back