People bash the UFC HW division as “weak” but LHW without Jones is even weaker.

PEDs make little difference. Especially turinabol. Lawler on stuff that appears to be like Cheque Drops or trenbolone is a different matter.
When you look at the diff between Ubereem and Overeem, and the huge financial and personal risks users take, this seems doubtful.

Without Jon Jones, you have DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones and then annihilated in his 2nd fight with Jones(even tho Jones was coming off a long layoff and rusty).

After that you have Gus who already has loses to both Jones and DC.

Rumble had one foot out the door already before his last fight with DC.

Vulkan who is primarily just a striker and looks like a turtle when on his back.

Then what? “10 surgeries” Shogun? “Beast in 24/8” Corey Anderson? Glover “over the hill” Texeira? Pushin 40 Manuwa? And lastly OSP?

This is just bad, LHW is a joke. Let the tears flow freely....
BEEcNgm.gif

giphy.gif

What does that say about HW that the second best LHW moved up and easily destroyed the fighter who has been destroying all the other HWs the past few years?

I was a college athlete, you can tell peds helped other peoples athletic performance.

What were they taking? Testosterone and tbol (what Jon was using) aren't really significant performance enhancers IMO. I've never gone above 600 or 700ish mg a week though of testosterone.

They help, but it's not night and day. When I come off of gear I still lift roughly as much. I mean I'm sure my lifts go down a bit but it's not like I come off and suddenly drop down 10kg on the dumbbells, nothing that significant. It will be like a few less reps and maybe 2.5 to 5 kg less (using the DB press as an example). It's almost unnoticeable, like drops you could attribute to poor sleep or something. Tbol especially is a lean mass gainer not a strength enhancer. It's one of the weakest steroids out there.

They can add a lot of weight onto you though and that's a helpful factor. I'm up 9 lbs in 5 weeks but gained some fat as well this time sadly. The extra weight

Overeem and Brock are both on HGH. I've also used HGH in small amounts and found absolutely zero benefit whatsoever, it's almost like taking a homeopathic remedy. I'm sure it's doing something, but nothing I notice for recovery times, and my sleep is the same. Brock and Reem use MASSIVE amounts of it though - so again it's probably different using 10IU a day compared to 3.5IU like I was.

Without Jon Jones, you have DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones and then annihilated in his 2nd fight with Jones(even tho Jones was coming off a long layoff and rusty).

After that you have Gus who already has loses to both Jones and DC.

Rumble had one foot out the door already before his last fight with DC.

Vulkan who is primarily just a striker and looks like a turtle when on his back.

Then what? “10 surgeries” Shogun? “Beast in 24/8” Corey Anderson? Glover “over the hill” Texeira? Pushin 40 Manuwa? And lastly OSP?

This is just bad, LHW is a joke. Let the tears flow freely....
BEEcNgm.gif

giphy.gif

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

If LHW was so weak then MWs would have gone up a long time ago and taken the belt. The reason why they don't is cos Gus and Cormier would kill them all.

What were they taking? Testosterone and tbol (what Jon was using) aren't really significant performance enhancers IMO. I've never gone above 600 or 700ish mg a week though of testosterone.

They help, but it's not night and day. When I come off of gear I still lift roughly as much. I mean I'm sure my lifts go down a bit but it's not like I come off and suddenly drop down 10kg on the dumbbells, nothing that significant. It will be like a few less reps and maybe 2.5 to 5 kg less (using the DB press as an example). It's almost unnoticeable, like drops you could attribute to poor sleep or something. Tbol especially is a lean mass gainer not a strength enhancer. It's one of the weakest steroids out there.

They can add a lot of weight onto you though and that's a helpful factor. I'm up 9 lbs in 5 weeks but gained some fat as well this time sadly. The extra weight

Overeem and Brock are both on HGH. I've also used HGH in small amounts and found absolutely zero benefit whatsoever, it's almost like taking a homeopathic remedy. I'm sure it's doing something, but nothing I notice for recovery times, and my sleep is the same. Brock and Reem use MASSIVE amounts of it though - so again it's probably different using 10IU a day compared to 3.5IU like I was.
Some people here think that taking steroids will instantly make you a world champion lol. Jon Jones is a special kind of talent and that is undeniable

Man so why have other dopers not had the success Jones has??

Do you comprehend? Idiot.
Comprehend what? That you’re in a fantasy doping league? What are you even talking about? That Jon Jones is the GOAT doper? Anderson Silva had great success while doping. Overeem had huge success while doping. Brock Lesnar beat Mark Hunt while doping.

You are grasping at straws. Just accept it, it will hurt less. Jon Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. Maybe you can understand it that way.

Back