People bash the UFC HW division as “weak” but LHW without Jones is even weaker.

Without Jon Jones, you have DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones and then annihilated in his 2nd fight with Jones(even tho Jones was coming off a long layoff and rusty).

After that you have Gus who already has loses to both Jones and DC.

Rumble had one foot out the door already before his last fight with DC.

Vulkan who is primarily just a striker and looks like a turtle when on his back.

Then what? “10 surgeries” Shogun? “Beast in 24/8” Corey Anderson? Glover “over the hill” Texeira? Pushin 40 Manuwa? And lastly OSP?

This is just bad, LHW is a joke. Let the tears flow freely....
BEEcNgm.gif

giphy.gif
"DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones"

<36>

So four close rounds and one non close round is a blowout? Even the one non close round was closer than Knuckle & Yoel round 4+5.

205 is a joke... Cormier should vacate and wash his hands of the division.

With Yoel and Rockhold both supposedly going up to LHW, I'd say it's a hold or even better.

I am liking these fighters who struggle in weight cutting moving up in weight. For the most part the results seem to be positive.
Whittaker and Gastelum both are former WWs.
Dan Hooker is 4-0 with 4 finishes since moving up to LW from FW.
DC at HW is pretty beast mode.

I think there's going to be a lot more guys trying to fight closer to their natural weight. That Max Holloway shit scared a lot of fighters, I guarantee it.

There are several tough guys there and now romero and rockhold joing to the club. It will be good. Weidman should be in lhw too, he cuts too much and would look better up there.
Damn, didn't even see this when I wrote mine. Apparently we agree on LHW being fine with Yoel and Luke both moving up. You're alright for a white belt. Fuck it, you're alright period, buddy. lol

Honestly it baffles me too. I wonder if they’re just trying to diminish DC, or maybe don’t believe USADA or the effect of PEDs altogether. Maybe they just can’t let go of the super hero figure of Juiced Jones.

I mean Jones is riddled with suspicion : he popped twice, and has even been known to hide under an octagon from USADA.

However hard I try I can’t reconstruct their train of thought.

PEDs make little difference. Especially turinabol. Lawler on stuff that appears to be like Cheque Drops or trenbolone is a different matter.

DC is much more accomplished than coke nose jones

Without Jon Jones, you have DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones and then annihilated in his 2nd fight with Jones(even tho Jones was coming off a long layoff and rusty).

After that you have Gus who already has loses to both Jones and DC.

Rumble had one foot out the door already before his last fight with DC.

Vulkan who is primarily just a striker and looks like a turtle when on his back.

Then what? “10 surgeries” Shogun? “Beast in 24/8” Corey Anderson? Glover “over the hill” Texeira? Pushin 40 Manuwa? And lastly OSP?

This is just bad, LHW is a joke. Let the tears flow freely....
BEEcNgm.gif

giphy.gif
How does Jones do while clean, we will never know since he started that while wrestling in college.

Jones delusional haters in 3,2,1...

DC enjoys this days because the goat is back and gonna kick your fatty ass

It is not being delusional, it is being honest.

I doubt Jones can do as well without the juice that he started using back in college wrestling days.

Peds make little difference?

Yeah pretty much... I'm literally on them as we speak. The difference is not that noticeable. It's like you might get two extra reps on a weight you usually do or be able to push slightly more weight than usual. But not massive increases.

Unless you were on some serious shit like Mark Coleman used to be, turning up to the ring on cheque drops lmao, then it's not that big of a difference performance wise.

Yeah pretty much... I'm literally on them as we speak. The difference is not that noticeable. It's like you might get two extra reps on a weight you usually do or be able to push slightly more weight than usual. But not massive increases.

Unless you were on some serious shit like Mark Coleman used to be, turning up to the ring on cheque drops lmao, then it's not that big of a difference performance wise.

I do not believe you.

I do not believe you.

I can assure you, I'm 5 weeks into 500 mg/week of testosterone. I've cycled 2 other times, with Anavar added as well, for as long as 16 weeks at a time (not the Anavar, but the testosterone for that long).

It's not that dramatic. Think more like 40 kg for 6 reps on dumbbell press becomes 45 for 8 at a struggle. And that's bulking on testosterone with high doses of Anavar which is known for strength gains. You do feel like the Incredible Hulk when you're able to put up the extra reps on the higher weight, but when you really look at it the difference isn't that big at all.

I can assure you, I'm 5 weeks into 500 mg/week of testosterone. I've cycled 2 other times, with Anavar added as well, for as long as 16 weeks at a time (not the Anavar, but the testosterone for that long).

It's not that dramatic. Think more like 40 kg for 6 reps on dumbbell press becomes 45 for 8 at a struggle. And that's bulking on testosterone with high doses of Anavar which is known for strength gains. You do feel like the Incredible Hulk when you're able to put up the extra reps on the higher weight, but when you really look at it the difference isn't that big at all.

I was a college athlete, you can tell peds helped other peoples athletic performance.

Back