People bash the UFC HW division as “weak” but LHW without Jones is even weaker.

I see so many pro Jones people it still weird.

The guys a cheater, a proven cheater. Its annoying but true, he cheats and hes a awful person who will be lathered in baby oil and sitting on coconuts in hell eventually.
The UFC needs to let him go altogether. hes amazing but I truly believe the only fight he didnt juice for is the st preux fight because he was terrified of getting caught again

DC banged OP's wife.And since he can't do any shit about it he hates him on forums

I see so many pro Jones people it still weird.

Honestly it baffles me too. I wonder if they’re just trying to diminish DC, or maybe don’t believe USADA or the effect of PEDs altogether. Maybe they just can’t let go of the super hero figure of Juiced Jones.

I mean Jones is riddled with suspicion : he popped twice, and has even been known to hide under an octagon from USADA.

However hard I try I can’t reconstruct their train of thought.

But he got “owned” twice in his prime dummy. Don’t you get it? Lol...guess you must have low standards...very low.
A Jones fan talking about low standards... man, people really don’t realize how ridiculous they sound.

A Jones fan talking about low standards... man, people really don’t realize how ridiculous they sound.
Wtf you taking about? I am not a Jones fan but the man was the most skilled and talented fighter the UFC has ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
LHW has had its bad moments in the last couple of years but if you're trying to somehow discredit DC with this thread you are a hater not a fight fan.
he his realist, both lhw and hw are pure garbarge

stipe, cormier are both likeable but they are both overatted as fuck

people outside the top 15 at lw would be champ at hw, or atleast easily top 3, not even kidding

I think HW is more shallow but not by much

Werdum, Stipe, Ngannou (I guess), Blaydes, Volkov, Overeem, and Lewis? DC adds some depth

LHW's got Gus, Ozedimir, DC, Latifi, Glover, Manuwa, Blachowicz, Anderson, OSP

he his realist, both lhw and hw are pure garbarge

stipe, cormier are both likeable but they are both overatted as fuck

people outside the top 15 at lw would be champ at hw, or atleast easily top 3, not even kidding

I get it that LHW and HW are both garbage. In an ideal world where MMA promotions won't allow weight cutting at all probably most middleweights would be fighting at HW and every LHW would be a HW. And fans would absolutely love it. Everyone talks about Romero vs Gus or DC now to just take an example. DC and Whittaker also showed that fighting depleted in a non-natural weight class diminishes your power, timing and ability to take damage.

I just think TS presented this topic in a very inappropriate way. He might be a Jon Jones fan but DC isn't guilty for Jones abusing steroids and not having the balls to move up a weight class. Jones is in the past and the UFC is just fine without him. Let DC make some money now that he became the certified toughest SOB in MMA.

LHW sucks because there are only a select few elite fighters, then there’s a huge drop off after that. They do have a few prospects (Reyes especially, still think Pedro can do good things) and some good but not great fighters from top 5-10 but, it’s not very good either way.

HW has like 5 elite fighters if that now, the guys who were elite are now old and falling off, the bottom half of top 10 isnt very good. Not very many but a couple prospects. But, it also sucks. Coin toss between which is worse.

Which sucks because along with LW, these used to be the premier divisions of MMA.

Leave it to the shittiest posting idiot on this site to make another shit thread.

Jones vs DC 1 was competitive, dumbass.

Jones vs DC 2 was competitive as well until the kick. DC sent Jones mouthpiece flying out of his mouth and was touching his chin a lot. Too bad Jones was on steroids which allowed him to withstand those shots.

Leave it to the shittiest posting idiot on this site to make another shit thread.

Jones vs DC 2 was competitive as well until the kick. DC sent Jones mouthpiece flying out of his mouth and was touching his chin a lot. Too bad Jones was on steroids which allowed him to withstand those shots.

Steroids have nothing to do with withstanding shots. If that were true Randleman, Lesnar, and Ubereem would be undefeated.

Same weak sh*t as usual....you must be creepy stalker in real life.<45>

Without Jon Jones, you have DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones and then annihilated in his 2nd fight with Jones(even tho Jones was coming off a long layoff and rusty).

After that you have Gus who already has loses to both Jones and DC.

Rumble had one foot out the door already before his last fight with DC.

Vulkan who is primarily just a striker and looks like a turtle when on his back.

Then what? “10 surgeries” Shogun? “Beast in 24/8” Corey Anderson? Glover “over the hill” Texeira? Pushin 40 Manuwa? And lastly OSP?

This is just bad, LHW is a joke. Let the tears flow freely....
BEEcNgm.gif

giphy.gif
I was a huge Jones' fan, but now i think it's time to let him go... He fucked up what could have been the greatest legacy of all time

Back