People bash the UFC HW division as “weak” but LHW without Jones is even weaker.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Without Jon Jones, you have DC who was dominated in his 1st fight with Jones and then annihilated in his 2nd fight with Jones(even tho Jones was coming off a long layoff and rusty).

After that you have Gus who already has loses to both Jones and DC.

Rumble had one foot out the door already before his last fight with DC.

Vulkan who is primarily just a striker and looks like a turtle when on his back.

Then what? “10 surgeries” Shogun? “Beast in 24/8” Corey Anderson? Glover “over the hill” Texeira? Pushin 40 Manuwa? And lastly OSP?

This is just bad, LHW is a joke. Let the tears flow freely....
BEEcNgm.gif

giphy.gif

<DC-Champ>
Both divisions are owned by the same man.

I'd be surprised if anyone disagreed with you. lhw is the shallowest division in the ufc for sure

Would definitely benefit from some new prospects. I remember when LHW was probably the most stacked division in MMA. I guess it's harder to find really good big guys, especially that now a days MMA fighters are pushing the limits of their fighting weight in each weight class. Many of the fighters in the stacked LHW dvision in the past would probably be the size of the MW of today.

UFC should have never let Bader and Phil Davis leave.

LHW has had its bad moments in the last couple of years but if you're trying to somehow discredit DC with this thread you are a hater not a fight fan.

Yeah, as much as I can't stand Juicehead cheater, I do have to admit with him and DC active there, it was more stacked.

You're right TS! steroids "do" make a big difference.

FLW is arguably the worst division. LHW is ok.

imagine being such a fuckin loser that you're obsessed with someone you hate and try to discredit everything they've ever done.

DC lives inside your pathetic little head, jones is a cheat.

DC > fedor

Jones delusional haters in 3,2,1...

DC enjoys this days because the goat is back and gonna kick your fatty ass

Nobody ever said we can only have a single terrible division

LHW has had its bad moments in the last couple of years but if you're trying to somehow discredit DC with this thread you are a hater not a fight fan.
all this kid does is shit on DC, he's an idiot.

LHW makes HW look really deep. That’s how bad it is.

There are several tough guys there and now romero and rockhold joing to the club. It will be good. Weidman should be in lhw too, he cuts too much and would look better up there.

When's the last time you saw a conversation on Sherdog about LHW that didn't involve Jones? I would guess is was the DC/Rumble fight. Without those guys, there's nothing to talk about.

Back