Pennsylvania Police Officer, Brian Shaw, Shot and Killed During Traffic Stop

200w.webp

Videos like this do not allow me to feel ANY remorse for police officers

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-slams-woman-ground-knocking-out/

Last edited:
That's what happens when you don't let our cops be cops. He had to chase the guy on foot. Back in the old days, he would've pulled his gun out , pointed at the guy and screamed "stop running or i'll shoot". The cop would've been had his gun out and shoot the assailant but instead he was afraid of the backlash he might get and got shot himself instead.

Let cops be cops!!

Ironic statement since we see cops murder people with impunity on the regular.

I have no good argument. Cops that murder are rarely held fully accountable and it's unacceptable.

What do you want to do? Murder more cops?

Riot and burn down the businesses of people with no affiliation with these cops or the people that let them off?

I have no good argument. Cops that murder are rarely held fully accountable and it's unacceptable.

What do you want to do? Murder more cops?

Riot and burn down the businesses of people with no affiliation with these cops or the people that let them off?
Well, no. Both of those options don't really do anything to hold police accountable.

Well, no. Both of those options don't really do anything to hold police accountable.

So then what?
What can we actually do?

Power of the people is a huge myth.
There is literally nothing we can do and they know it.

It's not just a conspiracy theory that rich people control the government and media.

If you have enough money and enough rich friends, you can do whatever you want.

So then what?
What can we actually do?

Power of the people is a huge myth.
There is literally nothing we can do and they know it.

It's not just a conspiracy theory that rich people control the government and media.

If you have enough money and enough rich friends, you can do whatever you want.
I pretty much agree. Like most people I try to avoid the police as much as possible.

I pretty much agree. Like most people I try to avoid the police as much as possible.

Good idea on your part. You're not exactly projecting a higher level of intellect.

Saying cops get away with murder with impunity is just beyond laughable. I'd wager you couldn't articulate what constitutes a real murder without Google.

You're more likely to die of bee sting than by police. If I were you I'd wear a bee keeper's hat to prove the courage of my convictions.

Good idea on your part. You're not exactly projecting a higher level of intellect.

Saying cops get away with murder with impunity is just beyond laughable. I'd wager you couldn't articulate what constitutes a real murder without Google.

You're more likely to die of bee sting than by police. If I were you I'd wear a bee keeper's hat to prove the courage of my convictions.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Not in America. Just gotta remember that it's "people", not "person". Tipping points will vary.

Not sure what you mean. There's plenty of people that hate the FBI lying about this whole Trump/Russia bullshit.

But it's just a person preventing that if you've seen the FBI investigations.
Comey and McCabe are trash.

So when something goes viral on YouTube?

I suspect it would need to turn into something politicians take notice of. Like marches, outrage in the press, letters, picketing, rioting. Shit like that.

I suspect it would need to turn into something politicians take notice of. Like marches, outrage in the press, letters, picketing, rioting. Shit like that.

Naivety it is.
Anything that could:
Cost them money
Cost them votes

These are the things they care about.

Back