Pennsylvania Police Officer, Brian Shaw, Shot and Killed During Traffic Stop

Another "look what a black guy did today" thread, disguised as an earnest question out of your sincere concern. How original...

Now let's watch the usual critters post post the usual crap.
That is not fair to the memory of that officer.
Every single officer involved shooting reported on here results in the usual "just wanted to get home to his family " comments. This is illustrating that there are very real inherent dangers with the job. Yes, officers know those dangers when they sign up, but that does not make their lives disposable, nor does it mean that we shouldn't talk about the root causes when one is killed on the job.

My prayers to his family and loved ones.

R.I.P.

If someone lost their dad in either scenario the pain and lost would still be there. Its a outrage, good man lost for what reason.

It's called "in the line of duty". And, yes, the pain and loss suffered by family and friends is the same.

I knew a guy who was a contractor. He fell off one of his houses a couple years ago and died after three days in the hospital. He had a wife and two young sons. Does the family of a slain cop somehow get awarded extra grieving or outrage points?

At least when people shoot they get the full measure of justice.

It's more dangerous to be a fisherman. And many other things. Buck up, Snowflake - you wanted to be a hero.

Another "look what a black guy did today" thread, disguised as an earnest question out of your sincere concern. How original...

Yes. Let's downplay a cops murder because the killer was black. That actually makes sense people would think like that considering how brainwashed they're by the media.

How do we know the suspect is a black guy?

That's seems like a very racist remark to make.

Are you insinuating that only black guys carry guns and kill police?

I'm sure the suspect feared for his life and was therefore justified in exercising deadly force.

How do we know the suspect is a black guy?

That's seems like a very racist remark to make.

Are you insinuating that only black guys carry guns and kill police?

Only?... Or most?

We were out looking for this fuck Because he had ties to our area. I had one moment where I thought I had the vehicle. It matched and the plate was close, but it was an old white woman.

What are you trying to accomplish by posting this story?

I mean do you constantly peruse police blotters looking for certain types of cases to show to the people on this site? It certainly looks that way.

And you really are just innocently posing a topic, right?

You have all the aplomb of a typical right wing racist. You mention systemic problems yet you identify none of them. Zero. Zilch. So we readers must fill in the blanks of your lazy, uniformed opinions. Don't think I'll do that.

I pull anchor as soon as I identify the cowardly racist.
Dickslurp defending a POS....color me shocked.....

It's called "in the line of duty". And, yes, the pain and loss suffered by family and friends is the same.

I knew a guy who was a contractor. He fell off one of his houses a couple years ago and died after three days in the hospital. He had a wife and two young sons. Does the family of a slain cop somehow get awarded extra grieving or outrage points?
Yes. Your contractor wasn't going out there every day to protect the city from rampaging houses.

That's a fucked up thing to say when an officer was killed.
Standards must really be low to have you as a moderator.

That's a fucked up thing to say when an officer was killed.
Standards must really be low to have you as a moderator.

Agreed. Shitty people in this thread. The worst video I saw was Dinkheller getting killed.

Dude was asked why he killed him and said 'because he let me'.

Agreed. Shitty people in this thread. The worst video I saw was Dinkheller getting killed.

Dude was asked why he killed him and said 'because he let me'.
When you have mods basically mocking an officer getting killed....that shows you the integrity of this site.

Back