Pennsylvania District Equips Classrooms with Buckets of Rocks to Stone Mass Shooters

lol... I suppose this is better than doing nothing

getting stoned would probably stop someone from shooting up schools. Maybe all students should be stoned before being allowed into school.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Are they expecting a school shooter? There are over 200,000 schools in the country and these people watch the news and think there's like a 50/50 shot of a school getting shot up.

Do something and do it now :'( - liberals

Meanwhile France has 1/5th our population and had more mass shootings and killings than us in 2015 while having the most strict gun laws on the planet.

What you guys fail to understand about gun control is it requires law abiding citizens. INB4 Australia BS is brought up and debunked for the 10000th time

readingresponsepicture2.jpg

One of my college roommates went to Blue Mountain.

Huge cokehead

At first was thinking WTF.

Then I watched the video and can see his point.

It is the last ditch fight back if the shooter is trying to get through the locked door.

It not like the expect them to go after the shooter.

At least it gives them something to fight with when they have to.

Or they could just huddle in a corner and bet shot.

i mean while this is hilarious, i'd rather have rocks in an active shooter situation than nothing

Do something and do it now :'( - liberals

Meanwhile France has 1/5th our population and had more mass shootings and killings than us in 2015 while having the most strict gun laws on the planet.

What you guys fail to understand about gun control is it requires law abiding citizens. INB4 Australia BS is brought up and debunked for the 10000th time

readingresponsepicture2.jpg

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...oesch-cherry-picks-terrorism-deaths-france-a/

With even some Republicans talking about an assault rifle ban, the National Rifle Association has been quick to reject the idea that it might help.

On ABC News’ This Week, host George Stephanopoulos suggested that nations with stricter limits see fewer mass shootings. NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch challenged that before Stephanopoulos even fully asked his question. Here’s their Feb. 25 exchange:

Stephanopoulos: "We are the only country that has wide access to these kind of weapons and no one else has the frequency or the intensity of these kind of mass shootings…"

Loesch: "That’s actually not true."

Stephanopoulos: "...mass shooting that we do."

Loesch: "That’s actually not true."

Stephanopoulos: "That is."

Loesch: "France had a higher casualty rate in one year than the entire two administrations of Barack Obama. And they’re a fifth of our population."

Really? France saw more casualties in a single year than America saw in eight?

The NRA press office told us Loesch drew from an analysis by the Crime Prevention Research Center, a group that does research in support of policies favored by gun rights advocates. While Loesch didn’t specify the year, that article compared deaths and injuries in "mass public shootings" in France in 2015 with casualties from similar events in the United States between 2009 and 2016.

In 2015, France had 150 deaths and 382 injured, for a total of 532.

On the American side, between 2009 and 2016, there were 264 deaths, 263 injured for a total of 527.

As many will remember, 2015 was a horrific year of terrorist attacks in France. In January, two men who claim allegiance to Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula opened fire in the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. The death toll rose even higherwith a series of attacks on Nov. 13 by a well-organized Islamic State cell in and around the Bataclan Theater in Paris. A total of 132 people died.

But 2015 was an aberration for France.

The Global Terrorism Database at the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism shows that between 2009 and 2014, attacks with guns killed eight people. In 2016, there was one victim. Our French fact-checking colleagues at Liberation found a steady rate of more conventional firearm deaths over the years. (The policy focus is on firearms but it’s important to add that a truck attack killed 86 people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice in 2016.)

Why not like bear mace locked behind glass?

That's actually a good idea isn't it?

eh, the day my daughter comes home and tells me her school brought in rocks to throw at shooters is the day she stops going to that school.

I like the fact that this idea exposes the morons who try to pretend that guns do not pose an extraordinarily unique danger relative to other available weapons. Since, "If someone bent on murder can't get a gun they'll just use something else."

So a rock in the hand equalizes the balance of power against a loaded AR-15. Go gun nutters!

I'm waiting for the fucking news story, it's coming real soon guys, its fucking coming real soon.

"A riot broke out today in a school in Pennsylvania district after a pupil was told to leave the classroom. Billy Butthead was removed from the class by stand in teacher poppy chandler. Billy run back into the classroom, and began to throw rocks from a bucket at the teacher, several of the rocks bounced off the wall and hit other pupils, this caused even more chaos as several other pupils began to throw rocks around the classroom, initial reports suggest 7 pupils have been rushed to hospital with head injuries, 2 major and 5 minor, 5 more pupils have injuries on other body parts but its thought the injuries did not warrant a hospital visit.
One has to wonder why a bucket of rocks were in a school classroom to begin with"

Back