Peep Show

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Since there was a thread about the British comedy Coupling, I wanted to dedicate a thread to Peep Show.

The show is about two main characters and the off-color friends and events in their lives. What is unique about the show is that it is viewed from a first person perspective and it often includes dead-on introspective commentary.

Absolutely hilarious:

Last edited:
Probably one of the best Brit coms in the last 20 years. The later seasons weren't as good the early ones but I almost pissed my pants watching the mommy episode. The bit where he starts eating the leg is one of the funniest things I've seen in years

Awesome show
The smugness of jeremy when he fucks marks sister and his mum in law is just brillant telly
Mark: Wipe that fucking smirk off your face .....you arent james bond!
Jermey thinks 'I AM James bond!'

And the blackface moment...no words needed to make comedy gold

I actually am watching this a bit at a time. I have not found it to be as good as they say. I still like this show and would give it a 7/10. But I was hoping it would be at the Inbetweeners level.

Fantastic show. Binged watched every episode in like 1 week

Does it translate well outside of the UK? Along with the Gervais “The Office”, Peep Show felt like a very British comedy.

One of my all-time favourites, and i love Dobby coz she looks odd. Actually there are one or two other great looking women in the show, especially that Russian looking one.

peepshow_elena.jpg

Does it translate well outside of the UK? Along with the Gervais “The Office”, Peep Show felt like a very British comedy.
If you don't understand why brown bread is the main course and white is the dessert this show isn't for you.

Peep Show and Alan Partridge, the two GOATS of British comedy for sure.

One of the biggest laugh of loud moments for me was the "Hi I'm Mark Corrigan" part where he walks into the guys office and completely messes his line up. Loved it.

Great show, but I watched it so much I became sick of it. Still some shit that always cracks me up though

It's up there with Father Ted, Alan Partridge and League of Gentlemen for me.

A good Brit show is fried although there was only 1 season with 6 or 7 episodes.

Been binge watching this week and am enjoying quite a lot. I love how Mark is a history nerd/buff, I know a number of dudes like that, and they capture it perfectly. So funny when he tries to seduce a woman by telling her about the siege of Stalingrad.

Last edited:
Are you being Served or GTFO

Peep Show is fantastic.

one of my favorite scenes:

Back