Pedro Munhoz Thinks He Beat Dodson

Pedro def won round 3, but it's not like it was complete domination or a 10-8 round. Plus he lost the first 2
Dodson got hit with hard shots in the third. He got outstruck in rounds 2 ad 3. And taking down in round 3.

Dodson got hit with hard shots in the third. He got outstruck in rounds 2 ad 3. And taking down in round 3.

Not saying you're wrong, I don't recall that though. Then again I had a few too that night

Dobson isn't trying to keep any fans.
Been following him since Tap Out, but getting less and less excited for his fights

I dunno, but it looked like a very light sparring match to me, which is what every Dodson fight looks like these days. He used to be fun to watch years ago, but these days all his fights go to decisions and they all look very similar. Looks like a light sparring match.

You can make the argument based on aggression and controlling the center of the octagon.

Munhoz came to fight, Dodson came to race.

<seedat>

After Dodson ran the whole fight away from Lineker, I no longer watch his fights.

Was Dodson running as much in this fight as he was in the Lineker fight?

Don't get me wrong that fight was hard to watch, but I thought Dodson won rounds 1,2.

Apparently Munhoz would beg to differ.

”I kicked his thigh the entire fight, landed two clean head kicks and rocked him, landed good right hands, and all he did was jab me,” Munhoz said. “He didn’t get close to rock me.”

”The first round, let’s say it was 60-40 in his favor. I clearly controlled the second and third rounds. He landed less punches in the third round, and I gave my all. I wasn’t sure who won the first round, so I went for the finish in the third. He walked backwards the entire round. I landed more kicks. I landed a kick to his abs, and it clearly wasn’t a low blow, but he faked it. I also took him down after controlling the entire round, and the crowd booed him in the end.” Pedro Munhoz

Again it was another boring Dodson point fighting match, but in my estimation he took the first 2 rounds without any controversy.
You left in the hands of the judges man.

Aww they are cute little kids would love to watch them play in a sandbox together

I don't see how Dodson could have won the second round. Rogan and Anik constantly over emphasized how Dodson clipped him, but these were little baby shots that had no damage what-so-ever. Munhoz landed all of the damaging blows while Dodson tapped him.

Back