Pedro Munhoz Thinks He Beat Dodson

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong that fight was hard to watch, but I thought Dodson won rounds 1,2.

Apparently Munhoz would beg to differ.

”I kicked his thigh the entire fight, landed two clean head kicks and rocked him, landed good right hands, and all he did was jab me,” Munhoz said. “He didn’t get close to rock me.”

”The first round, let’s say it was 60-40 in his favor. I clearly controlled the second and third rounds. He landed less punches in the third round, and I gave my all. I wasn’t sure who won the first round, so I went for the finish in the third. He walked backwards the entire round. I landed more kicks. I landed a kick to his abs, and it clearly wasn’t a low blow, but he faked it. I also took him down after controlling the entire round, and the crowd booed him in the end.” Pedro Munhoz

Again it was another boring Dodson point fighting match, but in my estimation he took the first 2 rounds without any controversy.

You can make the argument based on aggression and controlling the center of the octagon.

Munhoz came to fight, Dodson came to race.

<seedat>

Dont remember a single second from this fight.

You can make the argument based on aggression and controlling the center of the octagon.

Munhoz came to fight, Dodson came to race.

<seedat>

Not a dodson fan, but he clearly won to me.

Yea it wasn't very entertaining. I find Dodson's shtick to be irritating

Me too and he hasnt been the same since that knee surgery. Fighting wise I mean, he is still as annoying as ever otherwise.

Had Dodson winning round 1 and 2 but Pedro had the 3rd.

Thought Pedro did well though. Ate those shots and kept coming forward. Should have let those hands go a bit more though. Dodson is fast and you can see that was the difference.

I had $$ on Dotson so I'm good with the results but I thought Munhoz could have won that fight. Close fight either way, Munhoz started timing Dotson better in the 2nd round but Dotson still had some flurries where he backed Munhoz up halfway across the cage. They didn't land very clean but looked good to the judges I guess

Don't get me wrong that fight was hard to watch, but I thought Dodson won rounds 1,2.

Apparently Munhoz would beg to differ.

”I kicked his thigh the entire fight, landed two clean head kicks and rocked him, landed good right hands, and all he did was jab me,” Munhoz said. “He didn’t get close to rock me.”

”The first round, let’s say it was 60-40 in his favor. I clearly controlled the second and third rounds. He landed less punches in the third round, and I gave my all. I wasn’t sure who won the first round, so I went for the finish in the third. He walked backwards the entire round. I landed more kicks. I landed a kick to his abs, and it clearly wasn’t a low blow, but he faked it. I also took him down after controlling the entire round, and the crowd booed him in the end.” Pedro Munhoz

Again it was another boring Dodson point fighting match, but in my estimation he took the first 2 rounds without any controversy.
I think he did as well. Dodson was busted up and was getting lit up in that third round. I was surprised when Dodson was read the winner.

I think it was playing on the screen in the room I was in........but I automatically just have this thing where I stop paying attention when manlets are fighting. So whatever.

I think he did as well. Dodson was busted up and was getting lit up in that third round. I was surprised when Dodson was read the winner.

Pedro def won round 3, but it's not like it was complete domination or a 10-8 round. Plus he lost the first 2

I thought Dodson won and although he had a game plan, he clearly landed more and harder shots.

I can't stand Dodson, but Munhoz is slow and hittable while Dodson runs away

Dodson fought like a bitch is all remember.

The only thing he did was beat me to sleep with that shitty fight.

Goddamn Dodson and his sport killing camp. <codychoke>

Munhoz won 2 & 3. Watch the fight without the biased commentary

I gave the fight, rounds 2 and 3, to Munhoz.

I don't fully recall this fight and don't care enough to rewatch it, but I thought Pedro won that shit. Whatever.

Munhoz won 2 & 3. Watch the fight without the biased commentary

You're entitled to your opinion. I don't need Rogan or DC to tell me who won a fight. I have eyes and a brain for that

Back