PED advantage

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There was a famous study with 2 groups:

Group 1 takes steroids, doesn't exercise and doesn't follow a diet.

Group 2 doesn't take steroids, exercises and follows a diet.

Result: Group 1 gained 7 lbs. of lean mass and group 2 gained 4lbs. of lean mass, on average.

As an anecdote, there was this one mo fo at the gym. Big as a gat damn house.

He would openly say he took steroids, which I strangely appreciated.

Even though I'm pretty ripped and in good shape, he was the next level. I know without PED's there's absolutely no way I can get that big.

I was there every day on time, did all sets, eat like a horse, etc. He would skip days, several at a times when he felt like it, and he was still bigger than I could ever hope to be.

We're in a weird scenario now with the LHW picture relative to DC Jon because...

1st fight: Jon's T levels fluctuated in a way that was almost impossible.

2nd time they were supposed to fight: Jon pisses hot.

2nd fight: Pisses hot.

I'm trying to feel out the forum to see if anyone would be down for a 3rd fight (taking into consideration Jon isn't banned for a ridiculous amount of time).

Both fights were good and competitive and that was with Jon using. I honestly would be happy to see a 3rd.

Would you or have you given up on Jon and just think he will continue to use, even if his piss test is clean? What else could be done? Olympic level testing or is that USADA?

I was there every day on time, did all sets, eat like a horse, etc. He would skip days, several at a times when he felt like it, and he was still bigger than I could ever hope to be.

I might have found your problem.

Did you:
Eat like a horse?
Or eat horse meat?

A 3rd fight is almost pointless even if we could guarantee Jones is clean. There is a strong likelihood he has been using PED's for a long time and the gains he made won't be lost. So he will likely still have a competitive advantage from cheating. The only scenario I could envision where this might not be true is if his testosterone levels never recover due to prolonged usage.

A 3rd fight is almost pointless even if we could guarantee Jones is clean. There is a strong likelihood he has been using PED's for a long time and the gains he made won't be lost. So he will likely still have a competitive advantage from cheating. The only scenario I could envision where this might not be true is if his testosterone levels never recover due to prolonged usage.

Jon stuck his weiner in the history books.

Bones DC was for all the marbles. Jon wins, he's LHW GOAT. DC wins, I wouldn't have him at LHW GOAT but he had a case.

We probably just saw the biggest fight in LHW history get turned sideways.

I don't think Boner will fight DC again.

An article was published today saying he would get 4 months penalty but I think it was a typo and meant 4 years.

By then, DC would be 42 and without Boner, I don't know what DC will have to do to be able to be considered LHW GOAT.

Unless Jones wiggles out of this positive test a la Ryan Braun (1st time around), I don't think we see him fight again.

You will probably have to wait 2-3 years for a 3rd fight.

It may be completely irrelevant by then.

Jon stuck his weiner in the history books.

Bones DC was for all the marbles. Jon wins, he's LHW GOAT. DC wins, I wouldn't have him at LHW GOAT but he had a case.

We probably just saw the biggest fight in LHW history get turned sideways.

I don't think Boner will fight DC again.

An article was published today saying he would get 4 months penalty but I think it was a typo and meant 4 years.

By then, DC would be 42 and without Boner, I don't know what DC will have to do to be able to be considered LHW GOAT.

No way he gets 4 months. Even if they buy the dick pills or tainted supplements BS that is no doubt being crafted as we ponder this, he'll still be suspended for at least 2 years. It could be more if USADA doesn't buy it. DC is getting near the end of his career and he will probably be retired by the time Jones would be eligible to fight again.

inb4 all the Jon Jones morons come in and try and say "PEDs dont give you fight IQ"

I would definitely watch if they fought a third time; their fights have been very exciting.
But I certainly won't clamor for it. I will fully understand if Cormier and/or the UFC wants nothing more to do with this wretch.

That is fucking pointless TS.

Why organise another fight with DC for bones to somehow wreck it again? Either before the fight or after it, somehow, that clown will screw it up.

Yup. Hopefully Jones gets a lengthy suspension and DC will be long retired when Jones returns. Otherwise, I wouldn't put it past DC to feel compelled to fight him a 3rd time to prove something (and Jones would fuck up again) and I wouldn't put it past many idiots on this forum to say that DC would have to fight him again if he wants to be the real champ.

Back