Peanut butter is the most versatile food stuff

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there any food product more versatile, more useful than peanut butter? I don't think so. Plus it's delicious and nutritious.

Honestly you can use peanut butter for so many different things, pretty much anything you can thing of. Here are just a few:

Shaving Cream: The oils in the butter act the same as any shaving cream you'll get, plus you'll smell great all day!

Lubricant: Again, oils. It's also natural which is a plus, and it tastes good!

Cleaning leather and vinyl: Fucking oils again man.

Catching mice: I said it's delicious right? Mice agree.

Getting dogs to eat things they don't want to: Just smear some peanut butter on it

Deodorant: Out of deodorant? Peanut butter! smells good

Getting rid of unwanted house guests who have peanut allergies: It is so easy to make it look like an accident.

Removing rubber scuffs from shoes: The oil in the butter reacts with the petroleum oil to lift away the rubber!

Getting gum out of hair: No further explanation necessary, works for glue and other sticky substances too!

Butter substitute: Works the same as butter in cooking, although it will impact the flavour.

Cookies: Good fucking cookies.

Jellybean stings: Stage-fright? Just grossed out? Try peanut butter instead.

Ants or other insect trap: A dollop of peanut butter will attract them, and the stickiness will catch them!

Anyone else have any great uses for this magical substance?
Any other useful food stuff?

most of them are weird but i agree on 2 accounts, PB on cookies and sandwiches

It's also good for restoring gleam to automotive bodypaint and well as your tooth enamel. And cures hemorrhoids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back