Peacemaker Putin making sure Conor is safe

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
''What Conor said was just to gain advantage trying to provoke you and make mistakes in the fight. Me and your father know that''.
Sending a message to Dagestan mafia to leave Conor alone.

putin-mcgregor1-1024x512.jpg

That's good on Putin. I said a while ago this rivalry has a chance to get ugly bc of their connections.

You think "dagestan" mafia has nothing else to do than going after a fighter ?

In other words he means

Putin - " Conor is my boy, and my source of weapons from Ireland, he is off limits. We need his IRA connections"

Reminds me of sons of anarchy.

Putin about to waive all tariffs to sell Proper 12 in Russia.

Putin is an old KGB agent,long time Russia President and most powerful man in the world right now ofcourse he knows what he is talking about...

I'm pretty sure Putin would beat Conor in the octagon at this point. That's how far out of his prime Conor is. Khabib got lucky that he never had to face Conor in his prime.

I'm pretty sure Putin would beat Conor in the octagon at this point. That's how far out of his prime Conor is. Khabib got lucky that he never had to face Conor in his prime.

goes to show that a [purchased] platinum membership doesn't necessarily mean your troll posts are any good

How the hell you got 19k likes lol

I don't understand underlying politics.. and all the fanboys of Conor aside, I don't wish him harm.. I just want to see the best fighters fight the best and notch down the fuckin circus act lol

goes to show that a [purchased] platinum membership doesn't necessarily mean your troll posts are any good

I'm not trolling, usually, but I'll admit I was probably trolling here.

It even worked.

Is there maybe possibly a source for such a quote?

Putin just needed some free cases of proper twelve to keep his windshields frost-free during winter, that was all the meeting with Conrad was about.

Back