PBC: Wilder vs Washington

Stiverne just listed on IG that he is next for Wilder???

Doesnt matter. If Wilder chooses to unify with Parker/Fury winner, WBC will allow a unification fight before a mandatoryl.

All major belts allow unification bouts before mandatories.

Doesnt matter. If Wilder chooses to unify with Parker/Fury winner, WBC will allow a unification fight before a mandatoryl.

All major belts allow unification bouts before mandatories.

Good. I like Stiverne, but he hasn't done anything since losing Wilder, to everyone deserves another shot.

Wilder has crazy power, but he's not technical at all. There's not many good heavyweights today, but I feel he'd lose to technical fighter with power.

Wilder looked like he was attempting to swim the channel at the end there. Great power, but to be honest I knew nothing about his opponent.

Poor performance by Deontay. His technique made me laugh, and ref has stops the fight too early.
Just looks at the end of the fight))))))
It looks like Wilder swam breaststroke))))
d6f30c23f17bc01a3c9a6956862d9287.gif

BTW, is Ugonoh the new Courage Tshablala or what?!

PS: Fuck, I'm old.

Very poor overnight ratings, on a night where there is no UFC competition

Wilder looked really sloppy, not just a bit wild but sloppy as hell.
I thought that he wouldn't have any problem if he used his (pretty good) jab to set things up and to control th fight for the frst few rounds, but he was just swinging.
he still got the job donne, but imagine f he was actually fighting someone like Luis Ortiz, that wouldn't have ended well for him.

Poor performance by Deontay. His technique made me laugh, and ref has stops the fight too early.
You don't see Washington almost fall out of the ring as he walks away in that gif. He was badly hurt there.

But I agree, this was a sloppy showing by Wilder.

Reminds me of that Simpson's episode with Bart spinning his arms

Fight.gif

That's not the breast stroke, that's called the "front crawl" swimming technique, it's used in freestyle swimming events where you can swim with any technique you want, because it's the fastest.

That's not the breast stroke, that's called the "front crawl" swimming technique, it's used in freestyle swimming events where you can swim with any technique you want, because it's the fastest.
Sorry for my bad english, my friend. I am still improving in this

This card did around 1.8 million. I was pretty close

Looks like you have your mojo back !!!

How about Thurman vs Garcia viewership prediction?

Back