--------------------------

10 rounds HW-

Dominic Breazeale (17-1, 15 KO's)

vs

Izuagbe Ugonoh (17-0, 14 KO's)

2/25 5 PST/ 6 MST/ 7 CST/ 8 EST big Fox
7 PST/ 8 MST/ 9 CST/ 10 EST FS1, FoxDeportes

Bombsquad.gif

The main event opposition is pretty shit, but the card is decent.

Looking forward to Hurd/Harrison.

Want to see if Izuage is the real deal. He should beat Breazeale

Harrison has the foot and hand speed advantage. His defense isn't good, I think Hurd will time him and stop him.

The main event opposition is pretty shit, but the card is decent.

Looking forward to Hurd/Harrison.
You are slipping no viewership prediction?

Anyhoo every weekend has had good boxing 2017 'n

Wilder gonna put the whole world on notice. Lsts just hope that AJ has the guts to cross the ocean and come get some next after he is done beating OLD Ass Wlad who should have retire instead of letting AJ get a win off his name like Hopkins did with Smith.

Wilder gonna put the whole world on notice. Lsts just hope that AJ has the guts to cross the ocean and come get some next after he is done beating OLD Ass Wlad who should have retire instead of letting AJ get a win off his name like Hopkins did with Smith.

lol wed be more shocked if he were to actually fight a ranked opponent rather than ducking Ortiz (and the embarrassing excuse his team used)

If wilder and josh do fight it will be over here. British fighters have no issue fighting away from home, we've been doing it for years but wilder is the b side in this fight, we all know it

I hate Wilder because he defends his title against weak fighters and avoids big challenges (like Luis Ortiz and unification bouts)... Washington is a poor competition, he can't punch and has a bad fight history - for example, he can defeat journeyman Aguilera only with the help of the judges, can't make anything with old man Mansour and looks not great against small Chambers... Wilder - with all of his spaces in technique - could easily beat Gerald and this fight scarcely be competitive.

Короче говоря - это пиздец какой миссматч. Вайлдер нокаутом в раунде 6-8м...

Last edited:
Looking forward to Izu, dude is a monster and future contender imo, has trained a lot with JP and scored A brutal Ko here in New Zealand a lil while ago on the undercard of one of JPs fights. Hope he wins and gets put on the Parker/Fury card here in NZ

Wilder bout to be 38-0 with 37 KOs. I hope Breezy wins, so he can get a shot at Wilder next.

Most people I know that watch boxing didnt know this fight was on today, let alone what channel.

This show has also gotten very little buzz from the media. I think its because Wilder's stock is dropping by fighting lower level opponents, even if its not really his fault.

No Trey-Lippe? Not a real card.
Trey-Lippe was supposed to fight on the Ivan Baranchyk Shobox card a few weeks ago but he got injured.

Kinda happy he got injured because it was on the same night as Easter vs Cruz on Bounce, so we didnt have to watch 2 different screens.

Trey-Lippe was supposed to fight on the Ivan Baranchyk Shobox card a few weeks ago but he got injured.

Kinda happy he got injured because it was on the same night as Easter vs Cruz on Bounce, so we didnt have to watch 2 different screens.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info

Back