PBC on NBC Spence-Bundu peaks at 6.34M viewers

Inflated numbers or not, good for Spence. He deserves the exposure.

Ahh fuck I missed this fight!

Wow, just saw the replay and am so fucking impressed with Spence.

You know this guy is a bad, bad man because he's putting away these "tough out" guys with ease. Bundu went 12 with Keith Thurman and One Time couldn't dent him outside of the 1st round knockdown.

Inflated numbers or not, good for Spence. He deserves the exposure.
I'm interested in when the peak was.

Because the average was in the 4 millions, and the fight ended around 5:30, if it peaked after the fight, then people were to just tuning in early to see the Olympic closing ceremony

I'm interested in when the peak was.

Because the average was in the 4 millions, and the fight ended around 5:30, if it peaked after the fight, then people were to just tuning in early to see the Olympic closing ceremony
It was 6.34M for the peak at the KO

Great... A bunch of dryhump hungry mma fans found there eat here.
Guess I'm going to have to beat the shit out of each and everyone
Thanks you scared them away , typical

Why so you could have 5.7M people asking who the hell is Conor?
LOL, who were the mainstream people talking about Monday? Not Errol Spence. Way more people know McGregor than Errol Spence, having good scheduling for after the olympics doesn't change that. Spence wasn't trending and none of the big sports personalities were talking about him monday.

not bad I guess. I wonder what these Fox cards would have gotten during the ufc peak.
It was on NBC not FOX, if this fight was on FOX and wasn't straight after the olympics it wouldn't have even done 1 million.

. Spence wasn't trending.
On Sunday it was 38th most tweeted at the time I looked it up .It's fine to have an opinion but when you roll with straight up lies well you lose all credibility

It was on NBC not FOX, if this fight was on FOX and wasn't straight after the olympics it wouldn't have even done 1 million.
How do you know ?

How do you know ?
Because I've seen his previous numbers, 6 million people and he couldn't get more mainstream attention than a fight with 1.5 million people watching.

On Sunday it was 38th most tweeted at the time I looked it up .It's fine to have an opinion but when you roll with straight up lies well you lose all credibility
Ok then, I must not have noticed just because of the pure lack of buzz about Spence in the mainstream monday morning.

Another thing worth pointing out is that Bellator usually beats PBC in their ratings even when they're on during the same time slot. Adonis Stevenson and Thomas Williams drew 531,000 Friday July 29th on Spike. A week prior to that during the same time slot (Friday July 22) the Bellator 159 card Caldwell vs. Taimanglo drew 668,000 viewers.

Adonis Stevenson isn't Floyd Mayweather, but he's definitely a named fighter in the boxing world. Where as besides an over the hill Melvin Guillard there weren't any names on that Bellator card.

I wish no ill will on boxing either. I'm a fan. It's just that as of right now MMA is garnering more public interest in the United States. It's fun to banter on the forums here, but in reality the sweet science isn't going anywhere and I wish all forms of combat sports success.

Because I've seen his previous numbers, 6 million people and he couldn't get more mainstream attention than a fight with 1.5 million people watching.
So it did over 1.5 yet say it will do under 1 million yet in the real world it did over 5 million

Is this mma math again

Ok then, I must not have noticed just because of the pure lack of buzz about Spence in the mainstream monday morning.
There is a lot we don't notice when we are blind

So it did over 1.5 yet say it will do under 1 million yet in the real world it did over 5 million

Is this mma math again
What? Just saying that a fight with 6 million people watching (Spence) didn't generate half as much buzz as a fight with 1.5 million people watching. (McGregor)

Is this mma math again

He fought a more popular guy and a better match-up in Algieri, and did 1.25 million on Primetime.

Afternoon/Early evening does less viewers than Primetime in general.

Saying it would do less than 1 million without Olympics isnt that far of a stretch.

What? Just saying that a fight with 6 million people watching (Spence) didn't generate half as much buzz as a fight with 1.5 million people watching. (McGregor)
UFC 196 did 1.5 and UFC 202 did less than that.

Im thinking 1.2 - 1.3 million.

UFC 196 did 1.5 and UFC 202 did less than that.

Im thinking 1.2 - 1.3 million.
Dan it is unreasonable because it never happened all this bs Dan is to try to diminish a great move by pbc and the ratings game

But weak people don't rejoice great accomplishments do they

Back