PBC on NBC Spence-Bundu peaks at 6.34M viewers

Obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
Canelo-Khan did 650k. Last November Canelo-Cotto did 900K and did a bigger gate than any UFC in history.

Its not in bad shape tho.
McGregor just fought Diaz and you guys think thats good? Diaz is just a mid tier guy and you got morons goin "this is like Ali-Frazier"
Its not anything close to that.
That was basically an awful boxing match
Lmao 650k being the best boxing can do is pathetic sorry I was a little off.

No wonder Kahn is begging to fight Conor in the UFC he gets a 800k+ fighting late replacements like Chad Mendes and a million+ every time he fights Diaz.

<36>

Great numbers. What was the last ufc on fox generating?

Great numbers. What was the last ufc on fox generating?
The UFC on foxs generally do 2.5m and peak around 3m.
Last one did peak at 4.6M, i think because it was Holms the girl who beat Ronda.

The UFC on foxs generally do 2.5m and peak around 3m.
Last one did peak at 4.6M, i think because it was Holms the girl who beat Ronda.

A week before the UFC on FOX 20 card The Deontay Wilder Chris Arreola fight averaged 1.45million viewers on FOX and peaked at 3.2 million viewers. That's kind of funny how a 135lb MMA chick coming off a loss can out draw the undefeated American WBC HW Boxing Champion.

Last edited:
A week before the UFC on FOX 20 card The Deontay Wilder Chris Arreola fight averaged 1.45million viewers on FOX and peaked at 3.2 million viewers. That's kind of funny how a 135lb MMA chick coming off a loss can out draw the undefeated American WBC HW Boxing Champion.
That MMA chick is actually a boxer.

we are going to see if it was worth it

me personally, i would have given Spence a tougher opponent instead of the gimme KO

but im sure his next PBC fight should draw well

Spence looked terrific, imo. Great, fluid puncher, savage body attack.

He does need to move his head more (& I swear Bundu rattled his cage with lefts more than once) & not stand flat-footed but as others have said these last two fights have been showcases & he's pissed them.

Great talent, looking forward to seeing him against the top dogs in the division.

we are going to see if it was worth it

me personally, i would have given Spence a tougher opponent instead of the gimme KO

but im sure his next PBC fight should draw well
I'd hope so.

Spence last fight on NBC was against a much more known opponent with Chris Algieri and they drew the lowest number of Primetime Sports broadcast history. That was only a few months ago.

This Olympic exposure was needed but not sure if he will still top 2 million viewers without a live opponent.

I'd hope so.

Spence last fight on NBC was against a much more known opponent with Chris Algieri and they drew the lowest number of Primetime Sports broadcast history. That was only a few months ago.

This Olympic exposure was needed but not sure if he will still top 2 million viewers without a live opponent.
Much more known? I mean a fight with Pacquiao only did like 450k ppvs. He isn't that known at all.

6.34m people watched Spence KO Bundu.
All of them will watch his next fight.

All of them.

TS thinks we're dumb. It's just sad seeing these PBC/boxing groupies.

I love boxing and have watched it for decades. But it's in bad, bad shape right now.

PBC is tanking. I posted an article about this is TS' last thread.

Conor and MMA run the game right now. It is what it is.
Boxing is thriving globally , yet you say you love boxing ? I am a big mma fan but you can't get anyone to talk about it outside of the US

Bars were dead here in Mexico

Boxing is thriving globally , yet you say you love boxing ? I am a big mma fan but you can't get anyone to talk about it outside of the US

Bars were dead here in Mexico
Fuckin right they were. Mexicans dont fuck around.

Much more known? I mean a fight with Pacquiao only did like 450k ppvs. He isn't that known at all.

6.34m people watched Spence KO Bundu.
All of them will watch his next fight.

All of them.
Algieri is certainly more known than Bundu.

Let alone the fact that Algieri vs Spence was a better match up AND it trended more than Spence Bundu

Why are people so bitter in here.

Mma and Connor are running shit? Running what? The minute Floyd comes back his dick residue smothers conor.

Ufc should be concerned that it's biggest star can't clearly beat what essentially amounts to a journeyman.

Ufc should be concerned is only female star and second biggest draw got her jaw broke by a boxer and is scared to come back.

Ufc should be concerned its only legend in the making is a gigantic fuck up.

I don't know what's suppose to be do great and on the rise in mma right now. They had one good event with two mid level fighters at that weight. Once it cools we will see how things continue on.

And now to the thread. Awesome move by pbc and nabbing that time slot. And not only that but getting spence in that time slot. He needs a good name in his next fight. I'm excited to see the numbers then.

And now to the thread. Awesome move by pbc and nabbing that time slot. And not only that but getting spence in that time slot. He needs a good name in his next fight. I'm excited to see the numbers then.
What about spence v Berto for the IBF strap ?

Fluke numbers because of a lead-in from the Olympics.

In Spence's previous fight, he drew like 1.3 million and he was easily beaten out by the Teixeira/Evans UFC on Fox card that was held at the same time.

Sorry bro, the ship be sinking for boxing. And I say that as a boxing fan.

MMA rules the roost.

Not quite... Homosexual

Great... A bunch of dryhump hungry mma fans found there eat here.
Guess I'm going to have to beat the shit out of each and everyone

Back