PBC on NBC Spence-Bundu peaks at 6.34M viewers

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Errol Spence vs Leonard Bundu on NBC averaged 4.8M and grew to 6.34M before Spence KOd Bundu in the 6th round.

By this time next year Spence will be considered the top guy in the 147-154 range.
Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Kell Brook.... Id take Spence over all of them

Most watched fight in all of combat sports in years.

Yet no one on the street knows who they are and everyone knows Ronda and to a lesser extent Conor.

If Spence was smart he wouldve called out Conor in front of 6 million people

Fluke numbers because of a lead-in from the Olympics.

In Spence's previous fight, he drew like 1.3 million and he was easily beaten out by the Teixeira/Evans UFC on Fox card that was held at the same time.

Sorry bro, the ship be sinking for boxing. And I say that as a boxing fan.

MMA rules the roost.

Yet no one on the street knows who they are and everyone knows Ronda and to a lesser extent Conor.
More people on this planet know who Klitschko is then Rousey and Conor combined.

In Spence's previous fight, he drew like 1.3 million and he was easily beaten out by the Teixeira/Evans UFC on Fox card.
Sorry bro, the ship be sinking for boxing.

MMA rules the roost.
Yea and if Eli Manning gets sacked, The Patriots would've been undefeated.
But he didnt get sacked, and boxing just did 6.34M.

Roast that

Yea and if Eli Manning gets sacked, The Patriots would've been undefeated.
But he didnt get sacked, and boxing just did 6.34M.

Roast that

Keep trying, homie.

You already made one thread on this and I'm expecting you'll try to make more.

Maybe if you type enough you'll turn things around for boxing all by yourself.

In Spence's previous fight, he drew like 1.3 million and he was easily beaten out by the Teixeira/Evans UFC on Fox card that was held at the same time.

Sorry bro, the ship be sinking for boxing. And I say that as a boxing fan.

MMA rules the roost.

Exactly. The biggest boxing PPV this year is 550k the UFC has multiple cards over a million.

The Olympics closing ceremony is literally a top-10 program for the year in American TV ratings, it averaged like 16-million viewers. Obviously it's going to do big numbers when that's the lead-in lmao. It's like bragging about the ratings of a show right after the superbowl.

Exactly. The biggest boxing PPV this year is 550k the UFC has multiple cards over a million.

The Olympics closing ceremony is literally a top-10 program for the year in American TV ratings. Obviously it's going to do big numbers when that's the lead-in lmao. It's like bragging about the ratings of a show right after the superbowl.

TS thinks we're dumb. It's just sad seeing these PBC/boxing groupies.

I love boxing and have watched it for decades. But it's in bad, bad shape right now.

PBC is tanking. I posted an article about this is TS' last thread.

Conor and MMA run the game right now. It is what it is.

Keep trying, homie.

You already made one thread on this and I'm expecting you'll try to make more.

Maybe if you type enough you'll turn things around for boxing all by yourself.
Dont need to make another thread about this until the UFC hits 6.34M.
It wont happen

I love boxing and have watched it for decades. But it's in bad, bad shape right now.

Exactly, I watch boxing a lot but it's in a sad state. HBO dropped Pac from his contract because it doesn't even want him anymore, you know there's a big problem.

More people on this planet know who Klitschko is then Rousey and Conor combined.
No, they're probably the same. Ronda Rousey has hosted SNL. Conor was the lead in on Around the Horn and PTI Monday afternoon.

It was after the Olympic basketball final, there you go explained the abnormal number.

But good for the kid, being exposed to a lot of people.

Dont need to make another thread about this until the UFC hits 6.34M.
It wont happen
Let me know when boxing can break 600k buys this year let alone 1-million like the UFC has multiple times.

{<shrug}

The Olympics closing ceremony is literally a top-10 program for the year in American TV ratings, it averaged like 16-million viewers. Obviously it's going to do big numbers when that's the lead-in lmao. It's like bragging about the ratings of a show right after the superbowl.
Obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
Canelo-Khan did 650k. Last November Canelo-Cotto did 900K and did a bigger gate than any UFC in history.

Its not in bad shape tho.
McGregor just fought Diaz and you guys think thats good? Diaz is just a mid tier guy and you got morons goin "this is like Ali-Frazier"
Its not anything close to that.
That was basically an awful boxing match

Back