PBC: Flores vs Nguyen

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
20170216142620-box-datnguyen-r.jpg

JFW- Brandon Figueroa-Raul Chirino
JWW- Darwin Price-Hylon WIlliams Jr

2/21 7 PST/ 8 MST/ 9 CST/ 10 EST FS1, FoxDeportes.

Nguyen for the win.
Did you say that sarcastically or do you actually know something about this fighter? He's a +1700 underdog. I've thrown away twenty five bucks on worse things.

Did you say that sarcastically or do you actually know something about this fighter? He's a +1700 underdog. I've thrown away twenty five bucks on worse things.
I've seen his fight against jayson velez. He's a tough dude. But I'm just rooting for him. Im my sure if he's going to win or not but I'll be rooting for him.

Flores is gonna whoop his ass
Yea, maybe. There giving Flores a tune up fight but at the sametime they didn't want to give Flores a "can" so they gave him a good fighter, but not as good. Not sure if Nguyen will win but I'm rooting for him.

Main event should be a slobber knocker.

Main event should be a slobber knocker.
Two 129 pound fighters with low KO percentages makes for a slobber knocker? I think you forgot the /s after your post, lol!

Boxing tonight? Nice.
<{yearp}>

Two 129 pound fighters with low KO percentages makes for a slobber knocker? I think you forgot the /s after your post, lol!
Paulie vs Juan Diaz was a great fight and those guys were feather fisted.

Lesbian basketball going to run over.

Funny how the last 2 minutes of a college basketball game last 10 minutes. Even if its an asskicking !!!

boxing always gets shafted when this irritating sport runs over

and yea, one team will take a timeout with 4 seconds on the clock down by 12 points.

Lil Fig always fun to watch just like his brother.

I think Price - Williams will be a good one. Hellyeah , three fights on FS1 !!!

Jermall the future MW kingpin in the booth.

If there going to have a chick asking soft questions, she should at least be pretty..

Going with the TEXAS boy in the main event. Kid is a beast. And when I hear Dat Nguyen I think of the Texas A&M Aggie that would tear up my Longhorns !!!

Back