#3 Robert Easter Jr (19-0, 14 KO's)

vs

#4 Denis Shafikov (38-2-1, 20 KO's)
------------------------

10 rounds JMW-

Julian Williams (22-1-1, 14 KO's)

vs

Joshua Conley (14-1-1, 9 KO's)

6/30 6 PST/ 7 CST/ 8 MST/ 9 EST Bounce TV.
Stream on Brown Sugar app.

Thanks to Seano, hope it's legal.

Last edited:
Good fights. Bounce TV cards are sometimes hard to catch since I am too far from Miami to pick it up on a digital antenna and they haven't had an official online stream in a long while. One time BoxNation or one of the UK channels co-broadcast the card and I was able to see it that way. Maybe the Brown Sugar (lol) app will have a free trial we can take advantage of if that is indeed a way to watch. Shafikov won me some money against Herring and Commey, might have to give him a whirl as a underdog again if there are decent odds.

Shafikov's best chance is on the inside and work the body, unfortunately for him, REJ is a good inside fighter as well.

Good fights. Bounce TV cards are sometimes hard to catch since I am too far from Miami to pick it up on a digital antenna and they haven't had an official online stream in a long while. One time BoxNation or one of the UK channels co-broadcast the card and I was able to see it that way. Maybe the Brown Sugar (lol) app will have a free trial we can take advantage of if that is indeed a way to watch. Shafikov won me some money against Herring and Commey, might have to give him a whirl as a underdog again if there are decent odds.

BS offers a free 1 week trial.... which is good, 'cause I DO want to see this card, and no way in fuck am I paying for that shit.

Shafikov won me money in his last two fights as a slight underdog against Jamel Herring by 10th round TKO and then against Richard Commey as a small favorite via a decision most recently. I love his aggression and volume of punches, so I can't resist throwing a few bucks on him at +250 and +320.

I'd be right there with you, but Shafikov is going to be at a pretty large speed disadvantage in this one....

Maybe a tiny wager.

easter-shafikov%20(3)_1.jpg

Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by About Billions Promotions in association with Warriors Boxing, are priced at $225 $125, $100, $75, $55 and $35, and are on sale now. Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.ticketmaster.com, or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Size difference damn it

Could be a FOTY contender.

My son was at a basketball thing with AB and Easter a while back and got pics with them. He's 6'2" and about 180 pounds right now ("the boy"). He dwarfed AB of course, but Easter looked to be exactly his size and build. Maybe a hair taller and just as muscular standing there. He is massive for LW. And a nice guy and funny as fuck according to the boy.

Shafikov is gonna make the Bunny work.

Prospect vs prospect, matching them tough.

Bounce needs to be in HD already.

They just said 5'11", so maybe it's the way they were standing and the perspective, but Easter looked 6'+ in the pic.

They just said 5'11", so maybe it's the way they were standing and the perspective, but Easter looked 6'+ in the pic.
5' 11" LW with a 76" reach, another freak of nature in Boxing.

Back