PBC: Derevyanchenko vs Russell

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
Derevyanchenko1.jpg

LHW- Ahmed Elbiali-Jackson Junior
WW- Jamontay Clark-Gaku Takahashi

Derevyanchenko is the real deal. He DESTROYED Sam Soliman in his last fight.

He'd be a good test for Jermall Charlo at 160

Got this set to record since I won't be at home when it's on but should catch up the same night. I hope this guy looks good since the MW division could use all the quality fighters it can get.

Hopefully Triple Duck doesn't hide behind the HBO wall and gives Dere his title shot.

Last time on Toe-to-Toe Tuesdays we got the Dat Nguyen upset. Let's see if Derevyanchenko lives up to the hype yet again against this Jamaican power puncher who has beaten no one of note.

Derevyanchenko is the real deal. He DESTROYED Sam Soliman in his last fight.

He'd be a good test for Jermall Charlo at 160

Other way around, Charlo would be a good test for him. The Charlo's are a touch overrated.

Hopefully Triple Duck doesn't hide behind the HBO wall and gives Dere his title shot.

I doubt GGG is fair to say unless you leverage that criticism against a tonne of fighters on a daily basis. Let's hope we get GGG vs Canelo before that. More people want to see that fight and it would be a boon for the sport.

I doubt GGG is fair to say unless you leverage that criticism against a tonne of fighters on a daily basis. Let's hope we get GGG vs Canelo before that. More people want to see that fight and it would be a boon for the sport.
thank god someone else said it. Those two guys are ludicrously overated. Jermell was literally getting a boxing lesson from John Jackson before the stoppage. He also probably should have lost to Vanes of all people.

Jermall beats Julian Jackson whos best win is against.......Joachim Alchine.....
Also has a close fight with Trout which he arguable lost.

And I hear people talking about a Jermall vs Jacobs or GGG or Canelo matchup....lunacy

edit: meant to quote your other post. but you get it.

thank god someone else said it. Those two guys are ludicrously overated. Jermell was literally getting a boxing lesson from John Jackson before the stoppage. He also probably should have lost to Vanes of all people.

Jermall beats Julian Jackson whos best win is against.......Joachim Alchine.....
Also has a close fight with Trout which he arguable lost.

And I hear people talking about a Jermall vs Jacobs or GGG or Canelo matchup....lunacy

edit: meant to quote your other post. but you get it.

Right? And honestly, I think Trout's best years are behind him, even though he has some good skills.

Charlos are, for some reason, given a good deal of hype that I can't fathom. There are better, more personable and charismatic fighters, that are far more entertaining, and those fighters should be getting the treatment from the promoters.

I guess they must know someone high up. It ain't what you know but who you know.

Nice to see PBC give Duva a ten count.

Bas has great technique.

Gaku looks like he's about to get folded in half.

Back