PBC dec.22nd FOX new deal debut. Charlo vs Sulecki main event!

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
When Premier Boxing Champions kicks off its new rights deal with Fox on Dec. 22 in prime time the main event under discussion is between interim middleweight titlist Jermall Charlo (27-0, 21 KOs), 28, of Houston, and Polish contender Maciej Sulecki (26-1, 10 KOs), 29, of Poland, a source with knowledge of the plans told ESPN. In his last fight in April, Sulecki lost a competitive decision to top contender Daniel Jacobs. When contacted by ESPN on Thursday, Charlo, coming off a second-round knockout of Hugo Centeno to win the vacant interimn belt, also in April, said he was unsure of the date of his next fight and was waiting to talk to adviser Al Haymon about the specifics. Charlo also said he had never heard of Sulecki and that when his next fight was set he would announce it on social media.

i

Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer1h ago

Erislandy Lara 25-3-2 vs Brian Castaño 15-0

Rumored to be in this card

Julian Williams vs Takeshi Inoue
25-1-1 13-0-1
Rumored to be part of the triple header

Last edited:
I'd watch. Sulecki not quite GGG, but itll be nice to see Charlo in ring again.

Sulecki gave a good account of himself against Jacobs and should be a good litmus test for Charlo. Lara/Castano is a genuinely good fight, as well.

I'm in. If Charlo really doesn't know who this dude is he needs to follow his own sport. Sulecki gave Jacobs a real fight and he isn't going to lie down here.

I'm in. If Charlo really doesn't know who this dude is he needs to follow his own sport. Sulecki gave Jacobs a real fight and he isn't going to lie down here.
Tough Cookie indeed. That Jacobs fight was really close. Razor thin

Tough Cookie indeed. That Jacobs fight was really close. Razor thin
I think Jacob's was trying to set things up or get some miles on some new tricks in there with Sulecki, and realized halfway he was fighting a real dog and had to step it up.

Charlo is going to probably stop him just walking him down and being a more violent and effective stoppage producer, he'll be looking for the stoppage from round 1 as always.

I think Jacob's was trying to set things up or get some miles on some new tricks in there with Sulecki, and realized halfway he was fighting a real dog and had to step it up.

Charlo is going to probably stop him just walking him down and being a more violent and effective stoppage producer, he'll be looking for the stoppage from round 1 as always.
I don’t know about the tricks but it was a close fight brother

man that's actually a really good fight!

if charlo takes him out, he should definitely be fighting someone in the top 3 next. sulecki is no joke, though, he might spoil everyone's night here.

man that's actually a really good fight!

if charlo takes him out, he should definitely be fighting someone in the top 3 next. sulecki is no joke, though, he might spoil everyone's night here.

I agree

Excuses for close fights lol.

Back