PBC Bounce TV May 11th Harrison vs Smith and Tabiti vs Kayode Las Vegas

I can't remember if I get Bounce TV on Spectrum. Are they airing the whole card? If so, very cool.

I still wish Showtime was doing that deal on Saturday events where they were airing the prelims on Showtime Extreme from like 7-10 before the main card started. That was spectacular and I miss it.

I can't remember if I get Bounce TV on Spectrum. Are they airing the whole card? If so, very cool.

I still wish Showtime was doing that deal on Saturday events where they were airing the prelims on Showtime Extreme from like 7-10 before the main card started. That was spectacular and I miss it.
I think it’s 3-4 fights

this card has been a mess. mayweather promotions need to get their shit together. 5 fights from this card fell off because they never got opponents. i went to the weigh in and they never bothered to reserve seats for media, so all the teams were in the front and also in front of the stage standing, so only the bounce tv guy who was on a ladder could even film the weigh ins. guys are asking to leave left and right. tabiti fight has a 205 weight limit and is no longer for his title.....

this card has been a mess. mayweather promotions need to get their shit together. 5 fights from this card fell off because they never got opponents. i went to the weigh in and they never bothered to reserve seats for media, so all the teams were in the front and also in front of the stage standing, so only the bounce tv guy who was on a ladder could even film the weigh ins. guys are asking to leave left and right. tabiti fight has a 205 weight limit and is no longer for his title.....
Wow!!!!!

I was planning on going but they never announced the full card. So i didn’t bought them on time. Sams town is a little venue so they should sell out

Wow!!!!!

I was planning on going but they never announced the full card. So i didn’t bought them on time. Sams town is a little venue so they should sell out
i really like sams town as a venue, but yea, tickets are always gone. Love, Newman, Leo, Cortes and Rolly all didnt have opponents

they should be running sam's town monthy and giving all these guys who never fight, fights

Last Mayweather only card, I remember watching Saul Rodriguez getting his ass kicked and somehow got the decision

Then he ducks Harmonito Dela Torre, and then calls out 18 year old Ryan Garcia

It's been a good scrap too. Krael should have thrown a hook after that uppercut in the 4th.
I know not many people are watching!!! But a hell of a fight with this 2

I know not many people are watching!!! But a hell of a fight with this 2
It's a strong contender for FOTY, but no one will really know about it.

Damn, I just walked in. Sounds like I missed out. I'm looking for Bounce TV, now. On Spectrum.

Back