PBC: Barthelemy vs Ramirez

I assume that you are scoring as you see it Xcutioner, but there is little chance the actual judges have Ramirez up 4 rounds to 1 after 5 rounds.

Rd 6- 10-9 Ramirez
Barthelemy looked like a piñata.

No doubt Ramirez won round 6 however.

Will be interesting here. Ramirez probably gets robbed

Rd 7- 10-9 Barthelemy
Sticking and moving.

Another terrible cuban fighter.

Rd 8- 10-9 Barthelemy
Using the ring.

Will be interesting here. Ramirez probably gets robbed

why?

sampson boxing is the promoter who promotes ramirez.

i dont think las vegas gives two fuks about the cuban barthelmys

Rd 9- 10-9 Barthelemy
Scoring from the outside.

IMO Ramirez is CLEARLY winning. Not sure why the commentators are acting as if Barth is winning

Rd 10- 10-9 Barthelemy

95-95 on my card. Barthelemy plays around too much in there. Ramirez earned another TV date.

why?

sampson boxing is the promoter who promotes ramirez.

i dont think las vegas gives two fuks about the cuban barthelmys
How does a Mexican who never fought in the U.S. have a promoter putting on the card in Las Vegas while Leduan at least has fought on American tv multiple times and is the brother of a world champion and considered somewhat of a prospect as bad as his defense is? Seems like a weird situation to arise and that it should be the opposite if anything with the Barthelemy's people as the promoter.

watch this cuban lose and mention the judges ala lara and his piece of shit brother rances

97-93 Barthelemy
96-94 Ramirez
95-95

Split draw.

How does a Mexican who never fought in the U.S. have a promoter putting on the card in Las Vegas while Leduan at least has fought on American tv multiple times and is the brother of a world champion and considered somewhat of a prospect as bad as his defense is? Seems like a weird situation to arise and that it should be the opposite if anything.

sampson lekowitz signed ramirez after he won in argentina against soloppi

Good fights tonight, thanks Al.

Back