Pay Nick Diaz 10M

Let him fight more....and WIN SOMETHING WORTH BRAGGING ABOUT...Then talk $$

I would not be adverse to Nick getting paid 1 or 2 million but, Nick was already gifted a title shot vs GSP where he made millions and then gifted a PPV main event vs Anderson Silva where he made millions again. If I never saw Nick Diaz fight again, I'd be fine with that. Nick's one of the most overrated MMA fighters ever.

However I'd love to see Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal.

Pay him $10k/$10k and he can get his $5k Reebok check.

Dude would lose to anyone in the top 15 these days ans hasn't won a fight in 6 years and thar was against fat lazy BJ Penn

Toss your laptop and Blackberry hand me down in the dumpster TS. Have a great long weekend.

Too fight the winner of Yolo and Bobby Knuckles.

Bisbung and Shoulda Woolda can have their own "championship Fight" and get paid acorrdingly.

Do you pick up what I am laying down here?

yoel is p4p worst matchup for nick in the universe

giphy.gif

I'm glad we let non english speakers start threads it makes this place more interesting.

People here shit on Nick for not fighting. The thing is, he has 35 fights going back 16 years... He has stated he doesn't like fighting and will only fight for big pay fights. And why shouldn't he? He is a draw as is Nate. If he is on a card in a high profile fight, there will be big PPV buys.

Compare his total fights to the current WW top 10

Woodley 21 fights
Lawler 39 fights
Maia 31 fights
Thompson 16 fights
Rory 23 fights
Larkin 24 fights
Masidival 34 fights
MAgny 24 fights
Crerrone 41 fights
Lima 34 fights

Of the Sherdog top 10, only 2 of the 10 have more fights than him. That's a lot of mileage over the years and a lot of damage.

I will always be a huge fan of the Diaz brothers and hope they fight again but this is the business of getting punched in the face. They are well known, they are a draw, and they are entertaining both in and out of the ring. WME is looking for stars with Ronda and Conor gone, (Fingers crossed that Jones doesn't fuck shit up again), if they offer the Diaz boys good money, they will fight.

Pay Nick $500,000 and give him PPV points. Plus 50% of Reebok voucher. For someone who hasn't won in 5 plus years it's more than what he deserves

The Reebok voucher is really what makes this deal enticing

I like Nick as much as the next guy but his last win was over a fat BJ Penn 6 years ago. If you take the taunting/trollinh out of his last 3 fights which he lost they were all stinkers.

Maybe he should hold onto a belt as long as possisble like the current "Champ"(a fucking joke) ROFL/.

Current champs wins over Hendo and Rockhold are better than anything Diaz has accomplished.

Funny you call Bisping a duck when Diaz is a top fighter who hasnt beat a top fighter in half a decade, or longer

This pothead doesn't deserve 1 million, why give him 10? as said above, give him PPV points, he'll get his millions if he's as much of a superstar he thinks he is.

Pay Nick $500,000 and give him PPV points. Plus 50% of Reebok voucher. For someone who hasn't won in 5 plus years it's more than what he deserves
Generous offer. You do see what happened here. You came down from a rediculous $10M starting point to something that seemed fair. Start negotiations at less than fair and leave yourself some room to come up. example - Nick is worth about $75k / $75k win, no ppv points and 2 50% vouchers + water bottle and notebook. 100% purse penalty for failing a drug test or missing weight. No free coffee or monster energy drinks at pressers and Jake Shields is banned from all events up to but not including the fight (he may corner). That's my starting point.

Nick would get his white ass beat up and down the cage by either Yoel or Whittaker then cry and retire again. How about we start letting the fighters that deserve title shots, get title shots instead?
I don't agree with everything you say, but I'm starting to agree with a lot.

Current champs wins over Hendo and Rockhold are better than anything Diaz has accomplished.

Funny you call Bisping a duck when Diaz is a top fighter who hasnt beat a top fighter in half a decade, or longer
Nick Diaz can beat 45 year old Hendo

Does Reebok make black shirts?

I would not be adverse to Nick getting paid 1 or 2 million but, Nick was already gifted a title shot vs GSP where he made millions and then gifted a PPV main event vs Anderson Silva where he made millions again. If I never saw Nick Diaz fight again, I'd be fine with that. Nick's one of the most overrated MMA fighters ever.

However I'd love to see Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal.
Thats because You want to see him get KTFO.............. DITTO.

10M = 10 marijuanas?

I think the UFC is willing to pay him that sum

Back