Paulo "the natural" Costa said he wants to be as dominant as Anderson Silva at MW

This thing u wrote:

"(and Brock testing positive and getting suspended subsequently)"

is quite disturbing tbh...

You´re trying to legitimize a process knowing that ethically, it´s pretty scandalous... There are some risks involved, wont u agree...
I agree. The 6-month testing period should be strict and without the kind of exemption that was granted. In that respect there was an ethical issue. It has nothing to do with whether USADA would forge positive/negative drug test results, which is what @Kung Fu bb is implying.
As I said, it´s a limited effect. Im actually not the only arguing about that, IIRC... Even No Rush acknowledged it last week.
No argument here.

This thing u wrote:

"(and Brock testing positive and getting suspended subsequently)"

is quite disturbing tbh...

You´re trying to legitimize a process knowing that ethically, it´s pretty scandalous... There are some risks involved, wont u agree...
Spot on.

I agree. The 6-month testing period should be strict and without the kind of exemption that was granted. In that respect there was an ethical issue. It has nothing to do with whether USADA would forge positive/negative drug test results, which is what @Kung Fu bb is implying.

No argument here.
Well, u said me arguing about it was weird, and I replied that even GSP was arguing about it...

Well, u said me arguing about it was weird, and I replied that even GSP was arguing about it...
You said "I mean... If it really had an effect", and I responded that it did have an effect, although imperfect. If I said something else you'll have to correct me.

Surely you don't agree with the assertion that USADA is corrupt and targeting Brazilians with forged tests, right? That is my principal concern here.

You said "I mean... If it really had an effect", and I responded that it did have an effect, although imperfect. If I said something else you'll have to correct me.

Surely you don't agree with the assertion that USADA is corrupt and targeting Brazilians with forged tests, right? That is my principal concern here.
As I said (and GSP did acknowledge it last week), it´s a limited effect.

About USADA vs Brazilians, tbh Im clueless.

As I said (and GSP did acknowledge it last week), it´s a limited effect.

About USADA vs Brazilians, tbh Im clueless.
Ok, so we're in agreement on the first point and you aren't weighing in on the latter (the assertion I'm trying to contest in this thread). Ok.

It´s not about brazilians, it´s about USADA. Pretty simple thing to understand. Once we have a clear case that the organization is corrupt, there´s not much left to say.

It´s not about brazilians, it´s about USADA. Pretty simple thing to understand. Once we have a clear case that the organization is corrupt, there´s not much left to say.
You haven't made a clear case for the entire organisation is corrupt, that's a massive extension of your position that you don't have enough evidence for. You've said because they (jointly with the UFC) mishandled one event, and now all their test results should be disregarded.

I've seen you specifically respond to Jon's positive test after UFC 214 (long after UFC 200) and you took the result seriously. Now that Anderson pops a second time USADA is a corrupt organisation and you can't trust their results. If you were really being intellectually honest here you'd have made this case both times. Instead, it was Anderson popping which changed your position.

Ok, so we're in agreement on the first point and you aren't weighing in on the latter (the assertion I'm trying to contest in this thread). Ok.
honestly, I didnt really read that part, I try not to lose too much time with USADA topics, unless it´s really scandalous and provocative like the Lesnar example...

You haven't made a clear case for the entire organisation is corrupt, that's a massive extension of your position that you don't have enough evidence for. You've said because they (jointly with the UFC) mishandled one event, and now all their test results should be disregarded.

I've seen you specifically respond to Jon's positive test after UFC 214 (long after UFC 200) and you took the result seriously. Now that Anderson pops a second time USADA is a corrupt organisation and you can't trust their results. If you were really being intellectually honest here you'd have made this case both times. Instead, it was Anderson popping which changed your position.
There´s no need to make a case here, it´s pretty obvious they´re corrupt, you even acknowledged so in your post about the Lesnar fiasco. And once you weigh in that factor, we should be highly suspicious with USADA's testings.

There´s no need to make a case here, it´s pretty obvious they´re corrupt, you even acknowledged so in your post about the Lesnar fiasco. And once you weigh in that factor, we should be highly suspicious with USADA's testings.
No, the Lesnar thing had nothing to do with USADA"s test results being accurate (If Lesnar had tested clean that would have been an issue). It has to do with the test period being circumvented. There's a big difference between the two. One is that Brock wasn't tested enough pre-fight because of an exemption he shouldn't have gotten, the other is that the test results are being actively forged (a massive difference). A deliberately forged positive result is completely criminal. Anderson using is disappointing and definitely doesn't erase all he accomplished, but that doesn't mean as a fan you should just construct conspiracy theory about the system to discredit the testing.

Kind of reminds me of a young Victor Belfort, killer instinct and scary power.
View attachment 396269

11-0 and facing Hall soon at 226, arm injury fully healed hopefully, could be a great stand up war...been a fan of Uriah since he was on TUF, hard to pick a winner but maybe a decision for Borrachinha, if he can avoid this:

Good comparison, he is exactly like a young vitor. Less hand speed but I would argue he has even more power in his punches.

Costa and adesanya are my favorite young/new fighters in the UFC, I hope both of them have a great career and put on some excellent striking performances.

dudes an absolute monster but I just cant see him continually passing tests lol

And he´s been working diligently on his wrestling with some huge monsters. Well, I mean...
whatsapp-image-2018-06-15-at-14.25.19.jpeg

Holy shit Dos Anjos looks small in this pic. Post USDA?

http://forum.portaldovt.com.br/forum/index.php?/topic/185962-invicto-no-mma-borrachinha-acredita-que-pode-nocautear-qualquer-um-nos-médios/

I like how he´s got that confidence, but the guy said he wants to be as dominant as Anderson freaking Silva. GTFOH, everbody knows that´s absolutely impossible. Talk about premature....

Regardless, he´s still a bad mofo who´s gonna be a threat to the top guys very soon i think.

gasdljkf5r.gif

Thoughts?
I think he is an absolute monster! Jesus!........oh, and a dimepiece too, yeah I said it

Anderson will always be the MW GOAT. I’m sorry “Natural”.

Back