Paulo " The Natural " Costa looking like a All Natural Vegan in Recent Posts ...

I do not care about detection, I am not a competing athlete. But if some SARMs can give you such results and not fuck your health up for life, I definetely want to try some.
To not fuck your health up, you must only be careful with the amount you give to your Body.
The amount makes the poison!
Have you tried just Testosteron, i thinks it is less dangerous then something they are almost no studies on humans.
Just do a cycle of 250mg/week (Testo) and see how your Body reacts with the Little amount.
Bodybuilder inject like 1g and above weekly... then you will fuck your Body up.

Why is it hard to believe he's natural? Because the average sherdogger has a beer belly the size of an 8 month pregnant woman and man boobs?
Grab a weight or two dudes and dudettes. It's not that hard to get jacked. I've been blessed with godly genetics so it's easy for me to say, but with dedication and perseverance, you can get buff too.

Do you even lift brahhh???

Ah cool i have thought about RAD too it seems good. Maybe that will be my next cycle. It got some mad anabolic to androgenic ratio 90:1 if i remember right.
Yeah the strength gain is insane. the LGD at least for me kicked in in like 2 days and i felt like a terminator.
Correctamundo. 90:1 which is huge so you can be almost assured that the sides PALE in comparison to the anabolic gains.

For me it was always the typical 2 weeks for the strength and mental game benefits to kick in for either LGD or RAD. Having said that, a week into the cycle, my weight gain is 10 lb and muscles get fuller, traps get huge. My favorite exercise on cycle are HITT of 45 lb dumbbell squat jumps 30 secs on/off doing sets of 10. It's a crazy feeling being able to squat jump like a grasshopper while being weighed down by a 45 lb dumbbell.

I like how fake experts on Sherdog assume everyone that is jacked is on steroids. You could just tell these fake experts come from bad genes, and more importantly, Cheetos-eating habits everyday confirming all of them are overweight and delusional sitting on their ass all day.

You know that delts are the first muscels that grow even without Training if you are on gear...
Of course i know that. I've used steroids.

Do you think that any average joe can get on the juice and get delts like Costa? You need to be genetically gifted to get that look. And this fucking kid trains fighting for a living to. Not exactly ideal for getting as jacked as possible.

I like how fake experts on Sherdog assume everyone that is jacked is on steroids. You could just tell these fake experts come from bad genes, and more importantly, Cheetos-eating habits everyday confirming all of them are overweight and delusional sitting on their ass all day.
Actually I find it's quite the opposite.

It's gullible noobs who have no experience with training or steroids that will try and say Costa and Romero are natty. Anyone who's been around for awhile knows what's up.

I need his natural herbs and shit he is using.

I want to be a all natty beast just like him.

Actually I find it's quite the opposite.

It's gullible noobs who have no experience with training or steroids that will try and say Costa and Romero are natty. Anyone who's been around for awhile knows what's up.
So without proof, your retarded ass throws around accusations because you have nothing better to do than to make up baseless bullshit? Alrighty, cuck

And looks like he's packing... Brendan Schaub is coming out anytime soon

So without proof, your retarded ass throws around accusations because you have nothing better to do than to make up baseless bullshit? Alrighty, cuck
If you think Costa's natty you're just a gullible noob. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you have zero experience with training MMA or using steroids. I mean you went ahead and used the noob logic "LOL OMG u jealous cuck theres no proof."

Back